Chapter 69: Free Yourself!

The 5 Ditto all charge towards Hitoshi at full speed, shouting loudly as they run towards him, much to his shock and dismay as he quickly steps away from the small gang.

"Hope you're ready for the beatdown of the century!"  The Dittos all yelled in unison as they charged towards Hitoshi.

"Wow wow wow!  Either this little gang's reckless as all heck or they've got some serious guts!  It looks like Midoriya's going in for the full frontal assault!"  Present Mic.  "Either way, they've definitely got one thing going, and that's heart!"

"Just gotta remember, trust your instinct!  Now come on, come on!  Duplicate!  Duplicate...!"  The original Ditto thought to himself as he closed his eyes.

Shortly after, another version of Ditto emerges from his body and another one sprouts from that new created clone.

"Hey, I did it!"  The original Ditto exclaimed as he looked at his newly created duplicates.

"Hell yeah we did!  Now let's dust this fool!"  The 5th duplicate exclaimed as he ran towards Hitoshi even faster.

"There's even more of him now!?  He didn't answer me after he broke out of my quirk's hold...  Did he manage to figure it out before hand...?  No, it must have been that idiot monkey!  He must have told him beforehand!"  Hitoshi thought to himself as he suddenly found himself backed up against the edge of the ring, stopping himself from crossing the lines just before he took another step.  "Damn it, I'm backed into a corner...!"

"No where to run!"  The 6th duplicate yelled as he leaped towards Hitoshi.  "Consider this a token of my thanks for earlier!"

"My oh my folks, it looks like Shinso's been driven back into a corner folks!?  Is this the end of his debut already!?"  Present Mic announced.

"I can't back up any further, no matter if I went to the left or the right; he's just be able to cut me off and force me back into where I was...!  In that case..."  Hitoshi thought as he began to sprint forward towards the gang of duplicate Dittos.  "There's no way he'd answer me now that he knows the condition of my quirk's activation!  Even so...  I won't let it end so easily!  Even I have a dream too you know...!?"

"He's rushing towards us!?"  The 2nd Ditto exclaimed.

"Whatever, it doesn't change a thing!"  The 6th duplicate yelled.

"W-wait, something's not right!  He's planning something again!"  The 3rd Ditto yelled out.

Hitoshi then leaps over the gang of Dittos, tackling the 6th duplicate to the ground as Hitoshi rolled behind the gang, still holding onto the leaping Ditto as he did.  

"Well well well!  It seems that Shinso-kun's not giving up yet!  With one graceful leap forward, he managed to get out of his sticky situation and even took someone hostage with him!"

The gang of Dittos begin to writhe and flinch in pain, all of them shouting and yelping at once as Hitoshi continued to roll with the duplicate Ditto.

"O-ow, hey, what the heck!?"

"Make it stop!"

"W-what's going on with this pain!?"

"My leg!"

"My back!"

As Hitoshi stopped himself in the center of the ring, he holds down the hostage Ditto; pinning him down as he held his arm behind his back.

"What was with them...?  They all acted like they were getting attacked..."  Hitoshi thought to himself as he tightened his grip on the hostage Ditto.