Thirty-Six: Soft Kisses

***I tried to be as accurate as possible when describing Neverland. Michael's bedroom and bathroom in particular. Hope y'all enjoy!

. . .

After taking pictures, we were now preparing to leave the arena. Our families had already left about 20 minutes ago. Michael and I were walking hand in hand as we were being escorted out. As soon as we made it to the area where our van was waiting, the paparazzi stormed in our direction. Due to the excessive camera flashes, it was damn near impossible to see. I slipped a pair of dark shades over my eyes, before lowering my head, fixating my eyes on the ground.

I felt Michael gently squeeze my hand, and I briefly looked up at him. I quickly nodded my head, letting him know I was fine. As we continued to move with the help of security, nothing but screams could be heard.

"Mr. Jackson!? Mr. Jackson!? Michael!?"

"When will we get another album?"

"How do you feel about the tour being over?"

"What's next for you?"

"How do you feel about all the rumors?"

"Is it true that your relationship is simply a PR stunt to save face?"

That was all that could be heard as we continued to push through the sea of paps. Occasionally some of them would scream my name while asking about our relationship. As expected, there were the select few who mentioned the call girl drama, and the authenticity of our relationship.

It wasn't until we were closer to the van, that we were stopped by a reporter. He was a white man, that was a bit shorter than Michael, standing at about 5'7. He was wearing a suit, and appeared far more professional than the paparazzi, sporting a microphone in his hand as he stood before his cameraman.

Michael brought us to a stop, not letting go of my hand. I watched as he gave the reporter a smile after briefly pulling the towel away from his face.

 I watched as he gave the reporter a smile after briefly pulling the towel away from his face

"You were incredible tonight, Michael," he spoke.

"Thank you," he said flashing a small smile.

"No, I mean, really. This tour was incredible." The reporter said in awe. "I mean the atmosphere, the fans, the energy. The audience was really going crazy," he added and Michael chuckled. "I know you're gonna miss touring, but you're gonna enjoy the break even more," he said as he laughed lightly. "Before we know it, you'll be back on stage again."

"It's my last one," Michael replied softly.

He was speaking softly, but I know it was kinda hard for them because of all the screaming that was going on around us.

"Your last tour!?" He asked slightly shocked, while staying professional. Michael nodded. "Aren't you gonna miss it?" He asked genuinely.

"I don't know," Michael said as he shrugged his shoulders. He looked so adorable as he flashed a genuine smile.