🌹Chapter 14 [𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛]

sᴀɴᴏ sɪʙʟɪɴɢs ᴘᴛ.2

Awkward..

You were walking with Izana, but it felt like he wasn't there, the convinience store was already up ahead but he hasn't spoken a word.

Maybe he wasn't the type to talk with someone to whom he just met not to mention... a girl.

The door opened and you went to pick the cola on the side where the freezers were placed.

Taking two bottles, you were about to go to the cashier when suddenly he spoke up.

"Wait, who's paying?"

You turned to him and pointed at yourself . "Me."

He raised a brow "Huh? Why?"

"Well..We're eating there and I feel like I'm a freeloader if I eat there without helping."

He crossed his arms. 'A type of person who lives by the quote. 'I'll give you and you owe me one ' I can already guess this girl lived her life stuck with horrible people since she expects we're bothered the fact she doesn't do anything..'

He sighed, walking towards the cashier. "Fine , let's go, I'm starving and Emma's cooking is the best don't, wanna miss it."

You smiled, nodding your head and you went to the cashier.

"Here's the pay."

The girl blinked . "Umm.. Miss, this has been already paid."

"Eh?" The girl pointed to Izana who had his back turned while using his phone.

Eventually , you went to him holding the plastic that contained the colas taking Izana's attention, he walked behind you and left the store.

"Izana.."

"Don't. I don't wanna hear it."

You pursed your lips, nodding your head as he walked faster, placing his hand against your head and you looked up at him.

"Being modest is fine, but know the difference when a person actually wants to treat you. If they give you something accept it, that way they feel more stronger to be open with you , but if you refuse to believe it or not , it will only push them away , L/N-san."

Your eyes went wide and you smiled before nodding your head . "Got it. And don't call me by my last name , I hate it actually."

'Hates her family, huh? Guess that kind of attitude indeed was from horrible people ..'

"First of all , how old are you?" He asked.

"17."

"19 , heh! I'm older."

"Guess I'll be calling you Izana then?"

"Feel free to do so, and I recommend you to call Shin-nii-sad , 'old man'  than sensei in the house."

"Won't that hurt his feelings?"

"That's the best about it." He shrugged and you two shared a good laugh.

"That was fast." Shinichiro commented, seeing you two already have arrived with the cola.

"Wait , you didn't bought beer?"

"Shin-nii-san, you were really expecting me and [Y/N] to buy that? If you want , go buy for yourself." Izana whined.

Shinichiro sighed, nodding as he ushered both of you towards the table.

The Sano siblings finally had dinner.

Well..

Almost.

"Who ate all the meat?" Spoke Emma, looking at the hotpot and noticing all the meat were now gone.

Turning your head to a certain blond who was about to leave towards the door slowly only to have Shinichiro pulling him back .

"No, you're not going anywhere."

"Mikey..." Emma whispered in a low tone causing him to tense up.

A sigh took everyone's attention , you looked at Izana who did same thing and he pulled another plastic bag.

"I knew this would happen, so here, I bought us fresh meat and can just cook it while eating the hotpot."

Shinichiro and Emma smiled and you couldn't help but do so , though it wasn't because of the meat- it was something else.

You lower your head. The warm feeling of having such kind and loving family, the Sano family felt more like a real family to you more than your own in just a short amount of time.

"Let's eat! But Mikey is not allowed to eat the meat."

"What?!"

"Got a problem?"

"...No.."

30 minutes later..

Bowing your head , you smiled at the four who gave you a lift to your home and the three youngsters waved their hands.

"Come back again, [Y/N] ."

You waved back , still smiling and the moment they left , the warm feeling immediately disappeared and was replaced with a cold burden of emotion of your chest.

Turning around , you didn't care anymore if Ian was here then he can fuck around and you can give no shit.

But when you opened your door, your eyes went wide not seeing Ian.

Your heartbeat went fast as you clenched your fist , your lips trembled as you dropped your bags and ran towards the person whom you missed for years and only showed up today.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that .." He spoke , soothing your locks with his hands.

"I missed you, dad!"

-ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ