Part 1

" wake up you lazy bitch "

Monami's step mother shouted at her early in the morning.

S Mom - Don't you have work ?? Who is going to earn , your dead mother !

She said hurting monami's emotions early in the morning.

Monami  - I'm sorry.

Monami said waking up from bed .

(  Monami's step family is poor in this story  )

Monami sighed heavily and opened the shower letting her  mind  to cool down for another rough day.

It's been five years since Monami's real mother died.  Monami were sent to an orphanage soon after her mother left this world.

The day monami came to know that her father never loved her. 

Monami spent nearly three years in the orphanage .

Monami even went to a school with the orphanage funds.

But one day her life took a harsh turn and she ended up with a abusive lady who is now her step mother.

She told that she would love and take care of her but nothing like that happened.  From day one she abused her and make her do all the house chores.

Whenever she refused to do the work she used to beat her like hell .💔

She give her many scars and bruises in her body but the one she give her in the heart is non erasable.

She do two jobs a day to satisfy her step mother with money. She wanted to run away from this harsh life but she have no where to go.  Even though she abuses and treated her badly but she atleast gave her a room to live in .

Time skip at night

S Mom- where is the money? Today you were supposed to get right  !

Monami  - they told that they will me pay me next week .

S Mom  - what  ! ? Didn't I told you to hand me the money on time .

She said pulling her hair harshly.

You are getting useless day by day I need to do something with you.  ( she added  )

Monami  -  B..But it's not my fault this time.  They didn't pay me on time .

Her eyes became teary due to the pulling effect.

S Mom  - you are still alive  , is the biggest fault . So don't talk back to me .

She said letting go her hair harshly.

Her words stabbed her hearts deeply.  She went to her room crying.

Time skip at Morning

Next day she wake up early in the morning to go to her job  but her step mother stopped her saying.  She has something more important for you.

Monami's mind  - It's nice , I can finally rest today.

S Mom  - go get dressed properly.  Someone will come to see you for marriage.

Monami  -  what !!! Marriage!!

To be continued....

.........................................................................

Your Author
Avyanna