Chapter 5

Max was scrolling down the system, but what he didn't noticed was that someone is spying on him, 2 dark shadowy figure can be seen lurking around the trees while there is a whole wide plaid that is big enough for a farm. 

Nymph 1: what is he doing? 

Nymph 2: Idk But let's just keep watch on what he is doing, he might be signaling something to his team mates.

Nymph 1: Impossible, The other nymphs are guarding the forest to anyone who comes across it. 

Max's POV... 

Max was scrolling until one catches his eye. 

Max's mind: how about this Anya. It's big and cozy enough for anyone to hang out, it can fit 135 people, also 50 bedrooms and has it's indoor pool and has a secret hide out, precisely 5 ground floors. 3 above can be seen while 2 are hide outs. 

Anya inside his mind: Idk, it will cost us points.

Max's mind: well it's better than to be killed, plus it also had infinite storage for food, and also ingredients. 

Anya inside his mind: Okay you got me at food, Do it. 

(This is their house and indoor pool ) 

Max's mind: wouldn't it be weird if it pop up no where?

Anya inside his mind: right, we shouldn't look too suspicious. 

Max's mind: beside the building will take a week to build. Good thing I know engineering too. 

Anya inside his mind: just how many things are you good at?

Max's mind: Idk I don't count them.

Anya inside his mind: you know what, forget it. she sighed in defeat. 

at the first day he was wearing a weird outfit and a helmet that is color yellow 

Artemis: What are you wearing? 

Max/ Y/n: This is the outfit we wear when we build a House. 

Artemis: okay then I will be staying here watching you. 

Max sweat dropped 

Max: okay? be back. 

he then went into the forest when he came back there were loads of materials like wood, brick and things Artemis cannot describe 

Artemis's mind: Interesting.

It was night time Artemis was half asleep, then Max then summoned his jacket and put it on top of Artemis. 

Anya inside his mind: I thought you were gonna avoid them. 

Max's mind: I can't just stay back and watch them do things that were not supposed to happen. 

Anya inside his mind: What if one of them is about to die? 

Max's mind: of course I'd save them. 

Anya inside his mind: you know even if you interfere it won't affect the God's and the princes and prince and also Greek heroes. 

Max's mind: you won't know if something will change, I will avoid them except Artemis and the Nymphs. 

Anya inside his mind: yeah right. XD

Max's mind: what was that? 

Anya inside his mind: nothing. 

the next 6 days he didn't sleep he had eye bags under his eyes, cause he didn't sleep for a whole week 

Artemis's mind: He looks tired should I make him sleep? wait why am I concerned about him!? Maybe I feel bad for him? or- uhhhhhhhh this IS SO CONFUSING!? 

Max: It's finally done. I should sleep. 

He then went to his own bedroom inside the house and flopped into the bed and slept with his mask on 

Artemis then went inside

Artemis's POV...

Artemis: wow, he really is a good builder 

6 days ago...

I woke up feeling something on top of me, idk what it was but it made me feel warm? this was for the first time I felt warm and then I saw Max still working 

Artemis's Mind: I guess He worked day and night huh, am I really that scary?

Present day...

Artemis was fascinated by his designs and furniture, they were never seen before. but once she was on top of a couch it made her feel so sleepy, how should she describe it? it was soft, warm and welcoming, for the first time in her life it felt like she was welcomed to her 'home' . 

A day later... 

Max then woke up and yawned he then showered and then changed into his clothes

when he went down he saw Artemis sleeping peacefully 

Max's mind: she looks beautiful and cute while she's sleeping. 

Anya inside his mind: I know right. 

 Max's mind: Yah! you scared me. 

Anya inside his mind: sorry I just wanted chips and I'm out. 

Here 

Anya inside his: thanks! XD

Hope you enjoyed!