The Strangers

Bella,Bella my mum keep calling from downstairs. Yes Mum give me some minutes I answered but deep down I don't want to go cos she waked me up from my Wonderful sleep. Am Bella Chan, the only daughter of Mrs Chan, my dad died when I was only six years. So since then my mum has taken the full responsibility over me. We are poor as a church rat but at least we have shelter.
''Mum'' am here I said to attract the attention of my Mum who was busy talking to a stranger and didn't know am there. Bella come have your seat My mum said . I wanted to ask her about the strangers but I kept quiet. Then my mum started 'Bella dear,you know all this time I have been struggling hard to give us a better life,though you're just nineteen years but am...;What Mum, who are these strangers , why are you talking like this all of a sudden, answer me I barked, the she continued this is Mr Ling and his son Mr Ling Sheng, Five years ago when I can't help been in poverty, I took a loan from Mr Ling and promise to pay back as soon as possible but I couldn't. He called me last month and told me if I don't pay back within two weeks that he would marry you off to his son. Am so sorry Bella.
Mum, I don't get, Mum are you serious, Mum am just nineteen and...;I was short of words, I opened my mouth but no words came out,I sat on the floor and started weeping, I almost cried my eyes out thinking they would have mercy but before I know it my mother came out with my suitcases and handed them over to the guard. Without uttering a word to my mother, I faced the eldest Ling and told him am ready.They stood up and lead the way out, the eldest Ling and the guard took another car while me and Ling Sheng took another one