Introduction

"Oh, fuck," she moaned as her back arched up to my chest. I moved my hand over her mouth and did a few last thrusts as hard and as deep as I could and came inside of her. Fuck, it felt so goddamn good.
"Oh my god," she whimpered breathlessly as she ran her hand up her body. I rolled off of her and lied on my back, catching my breath.
"Goddamn Riley. That was the best sex I've ever had, holy shit." I ran my hand through my hair and studied her body once more, taking it all in. I just slept with the hottest woman I have ever seen. Plus one for me, I thought.

What kind of 24 year old woman has paint splattered walls? I thought to myself as I laid there. Damn, I don't even care, she's a total babe. Look at that ass, oh my god I could go for round 2. I reached over and slapped her ass and she smiled at me. God, that smile. I could definitely get used to this.

"Do I get to know your name now?" She asked sweetly as her finger slowly circled her nipple. I couldn't help myself, I moved back onto her and pinned her hands above her head and whispered slowly into her ear, "Maybe, if you do as I say."
She bit her lip and stared into my eyes, "Yes Sir." I smirked and took both of her wrists in one hand as my other hand traveled down her body and in between her legs. I began kissing on her neck and whispered into her skin, "Call me Daddy." She hushed and looked up at me, and whimpered the most attractive thing I have ever heard, "Yes, Daddy."

[ AUTHORS NOTE : MY NEW INSTAGRAM IS @ NAPPiMG AND I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHERE TO GO WITH THIS STORY SO IF YOU'VE GOT ANY IDEAS, THAT'D BE GREAT. THANK YOU. MY KIK IS @ PLAGUEDADDY. ]