BEFORE YOU READ

Dear Readers,

I want to take a moment to thank you for joining me on this journey. The following are a few things that might help you better understand my writing!

I don't provide trigger warnings. I will dive deep with self-harm, suicide, mental health issues, substance abuse, sexual abuse, sexual assault, physical abuse, emotional abuse, and mental abuse. I don't shy away from these topics as I'm more of a realistic writer.

I also don't shy away from steamy scenes. Most of my stories will fall under the erotic genre. I won't be providing a warning for this either.

My stories are my stories. I draw inspiration from the things around me but I am not copying anyones story nor do I want people to copy my stories. Obviously the fantasy world overlaps from time to time but let's try to be original.

My version of the moon goddess is a bit different than most. I've been reading and writing werewolf stories for years now, and I've been working on my own world building. Which is NOT easy. You'll often find me referring to the moon goddess as the "Goddess of the Moon" or "Moon". I have a few different origin stories that I'm working on and someday plan to publish them but I'm still building my supernatural/fantasy world.

Angels and Werewolves is the Prequel in The Prophecy Series.

Red Wolf is Book I in The Prophecy Series.

The remaining books will be announced once A&WW and Red Wolf are completed. Despite these books being part of a series, they can be read as a stand alone just like the rest of my books.

I've been working on this series for years and I don't know what all I am going to do yet, but I've got a lot of content already and I am excited to share this with you all.

Please also note that my stories can be read as a stand alone, Red Wolf and A&WW included, however all of my stories overlap in some way. My characters will pop up in other books from time to time. This is purposeful.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions about any current or future works!

Only the first 5 chapters are live on Wattled and Inkitt. The rest of the book can be found on GALATEA.

Follow me on Instagram: @hknightfantasy