Fire Agate

Enjoy! Ihanda po ang ilong baka magdugo LoL. XD

***

  A rock said to represent absolute perfection. Absolute Perfection. Who else? But me.

 Fire Agate Miller.

But how can I be an absolute perfection if he's not mine?

***

 "FIRE! Wake up!" He yelled at me. Psh. I stood up from my bed and went directly in the CR. I did my morning rituals and went inside my walk-in closet.

 What to wear? Hmm.  I chose a black sleeveless crop top with a print that reads "Cool Kid" and blue faded jeans. I also tied around my waist a gray jacket and decided to wear some black wedge sneakers.

            I heard a faint knock on my door. "Are you done Fire?! God, male-late na tayo." He knocked some more and I just shrugged it off. Better wait for the Cool Kid. I just grabbed my sunglasses and black jansport bag and went out the door. I never bothered eating breakfast.

            I directly went outside. I saw Ice seating at the driver's seat of my car. I went inside the shot gun seat and put my headphones on.

            "Seatbelt Fire. Pag tayo nadisgrasya, kawawa ka." He said.

            "Don't care. Cool Kids don't wear seatbelts." I said.

            As soon as we parked inside the school grounds, fans are waiting outside same as haters. I'm not an artist or what and same as Ice. We're better known as the school's Queen and King. Some stereotype thing in school.

 I dragged my feet heavily while trailing the hallway. I'm so bored. Gah. I need to sleep and it's getting cold. I went inside the classroom and as soon as the teacher started talking, I also started playing music through headset. Good thing, I'm at the last row. I wore my jacket and slept in my desk.

 "Ms. Miller, I do believe that this is a class not bedroom." The teacher said. I raised my head and saw my classmates looking at me. I raised my eyebrow and looked intently on the teacher in front of me. I sighed.

 "Can I go to the clinic?" I asked politely.

 "And why?"

 "Kindly check my temperature, miss." I was near sarcastic. -_- She went close to me and placed her hand on my forehead.

 "God! You're burning hot!" she said.

 "I know I'm hot. Thank you" I smirked.

 "Kindly assist her to the clinic Mr. Williams." She looked at Ice who, by the way, is talking to Eliza, my enemy here in school. Psh. Ice rolled his eyes and went to me. He suddenly carried me in bridal style. Kyaaaa. This is the first time he carried me in bridal style. My kilig cells are so active. Kyaaaaa! I hugged him and slept.

 "You should have told me! Gah! You brat. Why didn't you tell me that you have fever!" He said and I rolled my eyes when we got here at the clinic. He laid me on the bed and sat down beside me.