Come one Come all!

Michelle's POV:
Hey, Im michelle. Im the daughter of Mike Schmidt. I was told that there would be a event at Freddy Fazbears Pizza for some kind of meet and greet for all of the daughters of the nightguards, It was suppose to last a whole 5 weeks. I was really excited to meet them so I packed my bag and went off. Of course I was the first one there. So I took a seat and grabbed some pretzels and punch from a table. I heard a door close and I looked up. "Hello? Hello? Uh, anyone here..?" I heard being called from down a long hallway. I quickly shouted "Yes! Follow my voice!" In response. I emediatly thought of Phone Guy. She came running down the hall. Phone in hand, I knew it! "Hello! Uh, Im Scott's daughter, Scotty! And you are? Oh wait! Let me guess...Jeremy's! No No wait...Uh, Dont tell me!" She exclaimed. Gosh, shes talkative. And a little bossy. Great just what I need, this better not be like school. I finally got tired of her yapping, so I yelled "MIKE! IM MIKE'S DAUGHTER!" She seemed a little shocked. She was about to speak when two other girls walked in. I knew Purple Guy didnt have a daughter, so it had to be Fritz and Jeremy's. "Oh, H-hey.." One of them said "Im Jess, Daughter of Jeremy.." She was twisting her hair and rattling her fingers. A little jumpy bug, hm? I knew it. "Heya!" Another said with a mouth filled with chips. "Im Fran! You can guess who my dad is..." She giggled, choked on her food, and continued to giggle. Yup, This is school. All we need is that one- I was interrupted by Scotty's loud talk " Hey! I kno this reaaaally cool place! Its the safe room! People say that springtrap is still there! Everyone was excited so I guess I just went along. As we approached the "Safe Room" another girl was sitting, as if she was almost guarding it. I was confused, who was she? "Hey! E'scuse me!" Scotty said "Coming through!" She said almost pushing the poor chick over. "Woah woah woah, dude! Employees only! Back up, I got a taser bro and Im not afraid to use it!" She said. I asked her who she was. She replied with "Uh, Dude" she laughed "Am I not that obvi?" "Phone dude's daughter, Jordan." She said with a snicker. "Now you dudes better get outta here! Im guardin' th's from th' hor'ble cre'ture thats inside this here establishment!" "AKA, In english; GET LOST, DUDE!" She said turning away "Im try'na beat flappy bird!"