Discovery

(Hey guys, welcome to my first fic <3 please know that there will be mentions of violence, gore, and possibly some steamy content in this book. Anyways, enjoy this fic abt my favorite lil goth boy^-^)

It was a typical night for the team.

Everyone sat quietly at the table in Libeccio. Fugo spent time teaching Narancia some basic grammar, Mista was reading a magazine, Bruno typed away at his laptop and Abbacchio sat there, staring at his watch and contemplating.

What was he contemplating about?

In his hand he held a ticket. A ticket he's been waiting a long time to use, and waiting hours on end just to obtain.

Today was the day he'd finally see you perform.

You were an upcoming western singer, not too popular but just enough to be well known. When you finally started to tour, one of the first places you had promised to head to was Italy.

You still weren't popular enough to be well known in Italy, but chose to travel there anyways in hopes to increase your fan base overseas.

Your performance was set to start at 8:30 pm. Abbacchio focused his attention onto his watch, seeing the clock tick away.

7:14...7:15...The time is approaching soon..he thought to himself.

In Abbacchio's mind he had a reasonable plan. He'd get there an hour early and wait until your performance began.

His knee bounced under the table in anticipation, catching the attention of Fugo. "Hey, could you stop that for a sec? I'm trying to help Narancia study."

"Oh, yeah.." Abbacchio mumbled, then resumed staring at his watch. Unbeknownst to him, Narancia was also watching as well. "Abbacchio, you seem pretty antsy..in fact you've been acting like this all day! What's going o-"

"None of your business. Now move." He told him, brushing off the question. Abbacchio then got up and pushed past Mista's chair, leaving the group. "Going home early?" Bruno asked him.

"Guess so, a little tired."he said, abruptly leaving without another thought.

The team exchanged confused glances for a second. "What's up with him?" Mista asked, finally breaking his gaze from the magazine. Fugo shrugged his shoulders and returned to helping Narancia, and Bruno went back to typing on his computer.

Meanwhile, Abbacchio drove to the concert. When he reached the entrance, he noticed a long line, almost circling the building. A low groan left his lips as he parked and got out. "Great..more people.."

Once Abbacchio made it onto the line he searched for his ticket.

"what..?"

His hands shuffled around his pockets frantically, pullet out his wallet and glancing through. "Maybe it's in here.."

Unfortunately, it was to no avail. The only thing that popped up was Abbacchio's ID and some loose change.

Maybe it's in the car, but there's no way i'll be able to reach it and hold my spot in line.

After some thinking, the fair-haired man glanced at the long line from in front and behind him.

I guess I'll have no choice but to steal..

Since he couldn't exactly leave his spot, Abbacchio took no time to summon Moody Jazz to do the pickpocketing. The lavender being scanned the line, finding a drunk couple and quickly plucking the ticket out of one of their pockets. Moody Jazz handed the ticket to a now smug-looking Abbacchio. He turned back around, soon hearing the couple bicker loudly about the missing ticket.