short life story

*the picture is of the main girl who this story is about*

In February 2000 a women age of 17 gave birth to a baby girl and 10 months later a baby boy. 2 years later another girl was born then another 2 years was another baby girl.
They were all getting older 2 years later another boy was born everyone was happy and settled down then when the youngest turned 1 he had to go to the hospital for a few months during those few months months the father worked while the kids' aunt or tia(spanish word for aunt) took care of the kids also the grandfather was living with them so while the father worked and mother away at the hospital and aunt working then taking care of them after school and daycare.
The grandfather did something no one would ever do to their granddaughters...... he molested them.

Through those few months it was a routine for those girls with him, wake up, go to school, come home, eat dinner, and run outside or watch television then at least an hour later he'd call one of those girls to 'play' with him in his room.

The girls had no idea what was happening and that continued for those months until the mother cane home and was suspicious, the father always thought nothing of it and just thought it was grandpa and granddaughter time.

Oh how wrong he was the girls were scared him stripping them then doing 'it' with them.
The parents found out what he was doing to them and when he did the father threatend the grandfather by telling him if he touched his girls again he'd kill him.

The family moved away many states away the grandfather stayed with the aunt and her family who were years older than the father's children.

The family were happy with the mother's family until the father got a call one day it was about his father,the grandfather of the children, the one who molested his girls, his father had passed away due to a heart attack.. the father left and and didn't come back until he wnted too but by then the mother didn't want him back neither did his oldest child.

So when he came back with the mother's sister's boyfriend they were shocked but as his children ran to greet him the mother and oldest stood by the door emotionless as years passed the father kept doing the same thing every 3 years, leaving and coming back over and over again.

The oldest started to hate him but her whole family loved him. They had 2 more boys who were 4 years apart.
Then one year as it was her father's birth month on Nov 9th he was gone and told his family he'd buy a hoise and find a job so they can all move back but as 2 months he never called and only called the mother to tell her he was done and didn't want a family, he wanted a divorce.

The oldest daughter then knew she was right to hate him, he was nothing but a mean man who didn't want them anymore, the father wanted many women correction many whores, the mother did everything she could but she was heart broken. So the daughter took the family in her hands and fed the kids what little food they had and helped as much as she could she was doing online school but stopped.

As months passed they got better and more happy but the oldest the once sweet and lovely nice girl turned into a mean yelling machine all because of the father even though the family was better and 'happy' the children grew horrible in just a few months so the mother told them they could go to their fathers every other summer.

The children were so happy but the oldest oh how she hated him she told her mother she was NEVER EVER going with that man she now had no respect for,the man she now knows as a sperm donor even the youngest at 4 years old hated his father for leaving them.

As the more months passed and as school close to ending the kids grew excited to see what they would be doing with their father.
The oldest at 15 wasnt as happy but she had the 4 year old now who loved her and she loved them all even her mother who was now moving on.

The oldest helped the children with school and everything else even when her now 12 almost 13 year old started her monthly girly thing. She was like a second mother to them all except her almost twin 14 who will be 15 in December he 'hated' her but would protect her from harm and protect his siblings as well they were very close the 2 oldest both almost the same age.

But everyone agreed that since their father left the oldest has been a mean cold hearted machine who is now a bitxh at home when shes in a bad mood but when shes happy and calm she's preppy and silly and an amazingly person who anyone can go to for advice.

And that girl will protect any and every family member and friend she loves with all her heart mind and soul.

And til this day may 3, 2015 9:41pm that girl still and always will hate her father and 'grandfather' for what they've done to her and her family.

Ladies and gentlemen that girl who is the cold hearted bitxh is the girl writing this she is me and always will be.

If anything please message me if you want advice or anything at all im here for everyone no matter what. Never forget that even if you feel unwanted or left out I'm here and i love you.

*it's me... Im the girl in the story and yes it's true 100% *