part 1 (flicker gaming💯💯)

levi pov

I sat at my computer desk, and turned on my pc monitor. it was Wednesday, I decided to play one of my favourite games on roblox, flicker. once my pc monitor turned on, I went on the roblox site and logged into my account.

I loaded in the game and stepped into the lobby to start playing. after everyone else joined the lobby and we loaded in the game our roles were given to us, I received murderer. some people started talking in chat.

emt1313: who's the murderer lol

braysen301: literally noone is gonna admit if they are or not

braysen301: loser

why was this guy being so mean, like they just asked. he had a point, but still.

Levi: dude chill lmao

braysen301: shut up

I decided I didn't want to deal with him anymore, I would just kill him later since I'm the murderer.

the lights went out and I chose to kill braysen301. once the lights went back on the game announced all the people who got killed that night, then we had to vote who we think is on the evil team. a lot of people assumed it was emt1313 because obviously braysen301 started saying stuff to them earlier. I decided not to get involved with it and stood off to the side.

I guess they managed to convince everyone they werent the murderer somehow, because somebody else recieved the most votes.

--

eventually the game ended, the evil team won since nobody voted me out. everybody loaded back into the lobby.

emt1313: who was eduardo last round i was chlorine

Levi: me i was eduardo

emt1313: wanna play another round together

i saw their avatar walk up to mine

Levi: sure

they sent me a friend request, i accepted, and then we both went into the lobby.

we played a few rounds, and then i decided to head to bed, we both said goodnight to each other and then i logged off and headed to bed.