Info

Summary: Humanity always wondered if we were alone in the universe - if we'd ever find other sentient life among the stars. Turns out we were looking in the wrong place. Proof of other sentient life came not from the stars, but from below. They came from the sea. Deep blow the the surface, a fissure between two tectonic plates - a portal between dimensions housed within. 

The Breach.

With it came beings not of our world and they were not friendly either. Kaiju. Monsters not of this world, invading ours. Humanity was hopelessly outclassed against them. It looked like the end for us and then they came. Titans, monsters from the Earth itself, sent to combat the disease plaguing the planet. With them, things began to look up. There was hope as the kaiju were pushed back and humanity could breathe again. Still...they couldn't let the titans have all the fun.

Plot: Pacific Rim and The Monsterverse as one universe. There's no other way to say that. Further details below.

Details(Requirements):

-Story takes place during the events of the first movie.

-Russell family must be included as timeline wise, this takes place after KotM.

-The jeagers are not the size of the titans as that would cost too much money, resources, and makes it harder for them to fight effectively. The largest they get is 250ft to 300ft tall.

- The Muto pair - Hakmuto & FemMuto - don't appear in 2014, instead a breach Kaiju does.

- Monsterverse Titans and Breach Kaiju are classified different as Titans and Kaiju with the addition of protector or destroyer for Titans. The Category system that's used for Breach Kaiju is also used to classify Destroyer Kaiju.

- Godzilla is 250 Million years old here, but the humans guess differently. He did survive the extinction Meteor, but it left him tired and feeling drained afterwards, so he slept until Shinomura showed up.

Extra Details(Additional Info):

- Monarch was developed in the earlier 1940s and was officially launched in 1946. In 1954, they did bomb Godzilla in an attempt to kill him and Shinomura, but only personal know the full story. The rest only know about them trying to kill Godzilla.

- Monarch didn't last long and was officially disbanded in 2005, unofficially the remnants of the organization was tasked with keeping and eye out for anymore titans and doing what was necessary to contain or terminate them. 

- The Brody family were involved in the first Kaiju that emerged from the breach and Ford unfortunately didn't make it, but his father did. 

- Madison's Mother pushes her to join the jeager program as a way to learn more about the breach kaiju, while she still works with Monarch.

- The Jeagers have an uneasy alliance with the Titans and don't really trust them besides Mothra and possibly Kong.

- Godzilla only leaves the Jeagers alone at Mothra's request and because re recognizes the humans need them to fight back. As well as long as they don't attack him.

- Ghidorah's 'Masters' are enemies to the creators of the breach Kaiju and they've battled them before as they tried to enslave Ghidorah and take him from his masters, This lead to his freedom and him destroying  his Master's home planet and escaping to earth - where he battled and was defeated by Godzilla in single combat.

- Only Hakmuto and FemMuto can use emps and only the female's weakens Godzilla's atomic breath. It doesn't snuff it out as him being bio-nuclear and not bio-electric like how the book explains it is weird and cause even without that there's conflicting info, so middle ground here.

- Queen Muto a.k.a Barb chooses to not be involved with he kind's feud with the Gojira and feeds on Hollow Earth energy to sustain herself. 

Oppotional:

- Brody's kid joins the jeager program when he becomes of age.

- Andrew dies to the breach Kaiju or the Mutos when they do show up.

- The Mutos still attack but two years later in 2016 and have a harder time fighting Godzilla since it's not when he just woke up and getting back into the swing of things.

- KotM  happening. Which would take place after the end of the first movie as the timeline has changed for the crossover, so keeping the 5 year gaps that Legendary seems to like doing would put it there anyway at 2021. Only Jeagers being involved.

- Monsterverse Comic lore/titans being used, excluding Awakening since that's already included here.

- Pacific Rim The Black being used.

- Following up with Pacific Rim Uprising. (That's completely your choice as I didn't really care for or like the movie all that much. Plus, the killed Mako which rubbed me the wrong way. But I know some people liked it or found it enjoyable, so yeah it's the taker's choice.)

- The Breachers - that's what I call them, don't know/remember the offical name for the ones controlling the Kaiju - can make Kaiju based off Earth Titans that are enemies of Godzilla or the other Kaiju. Or just other Toho monsters that typically fight against godzilla, mothra, rodan, ect.

- The breachers enslave one of Ghidorah's brothers or create their own Ghidorah.

- Muto Prime awakens when Godzilla is fighting some Breach Kaiju causing some problems.

- Shin Godzilla & Zilla being created by the breachers as knock-off Godzillas with Shin just wanting to die the entire time he's existing. His kyrpotnite? Hollow Earth Energy.

- Ghidorah and Godzilla being frenemies and going back to straight enemies once the breach kaiju are taken care of.

- Hakmuto's emp weakens Godzilla physically by affecting the radiation in his body. The effects don't last long however and Goji can shrug off the difference pretty well.

- Pairing(s) if they wished to be included.

*That's all. Leave a comment or DM me if you wish to accept the challenge.*