aim

Warning: Boyxboy (please exit if you're not comfortable with it) and cussing.

-

Baekhyun suddenly appears beside Jongin, leaning against the countertop with a glass of wine in his hands. He smiles at the younger. "How does it feel to be eighteen?"

Jongin laughs. "As if you hadn't experienced it, hyung."

The older male purses his lips and pushes himself to stand up, swaying from side to side. He grips the sides of the counter to support his weight. "I want you to go get laid, Jonginnie."

"W-what? Hyung, you know I have feelings for your best friend! I can't do this with you.."

Baekhyun laughs hysterically, gaining some attention. Jongin felt embarrassed for the older. "Not with me, you dumbass. With Kyungsoo, of course!"

Jongin quirked an eyebrow. "How? He doesn't even know me!"

Baekhyun puts his hands on top of Jongin's shoulders and looks into his eyes. "Kyungsoo is invited at this party. He's probably sitting alone somewhere with a drink in his hand. I want you to introduce yourself to him."

Jongin opens his mouth to protest when Baekhyun pushes a finger to his lips, cutting off what he has to say. Baekhyun's eyes were drooping and it's clearly evident that he's about to pass out soon. "Don't go all flirty with him, okay? You'll have to save your lameness for another time. Kyungsoo has three sides."

"Three what?"

"The first one is his usual side. The side most people get to see. It's his cute and shy side." Baekhyun says and Jongin found himself nodding along his words.

Baekhyun shows him two fingers. "The second, is the side you get to see when you're close to him. His evil side."

Jongin shivers, imagining Kyungsoo in a devil costume but found himself completely turned on by it. Fuck. "The third one is what people gets to see when they're in bed with him."

Jongin froze. "W-what?"

Baekhyun smirks. He turns his back on Jongin and walks off to another direction. He yells, "Aim for the third one."