chapter 1.

This is a test project!

Britney was always one step behind the other, it was either doing the tasks but especially beauty. She never let her insecurities ruin her routine, well that was until she had romantic feelings for someone... Someone yeah, well that someone was a woman. Britney couldn't believe herself, she'd laugh thinking she was a sick person, she was meant to be in love with a boy. That's how it worked right? Society put that pin in her stuffed doll. She hated wanting to cuddle that girl in her arms, wanting to hold hands while walking to school. Studying her least favorite subject just to see her laugh.

I'm not a freak? She questioned herself, being alone in the classroom made her think clearly. Not hearing her friends discriminate against the other poor girls in the school for being too fat or their chubby cheeks. Britney covered her eyes holding back tears. Tears of shame,jealousy,aloneness, why did she love this girl? What was so nice about her for her heart to skip beats when hearing her answer a common question. She also felt sadness for this girl. She had lost her brother to suicide and now kids would call her family the cursed. She saw her crushes eyes ehn finding notes in her drawer and ran out of class, Britney wanted to run out and hug her into the soft arms. But she couldn't.no she wouldn't. She was a pussy and didn't know how to comfort others in need.

She sighed at the memory and stopped herself from crying. She thought of the happier thoughts about Melody. She liked listening to no surprises by radiohead, she loved green frogs and sleeping in rainy weather. Her favourite food was Blueberry pie but she stopped eating, crazy right? Not eating,that can cause harm. But melody wanted that didn't she? She wanted to die, she'd let her intrusive thoughts win if she could.

Britney got up and walked out of the empty space, dragging her hand along the school railing.

I wonder what she's up to now?