Darin'For Love

It's been four or more years that I was willing to make the world yours. It started with a treasure hunters transcript, a verse from a poetic pamphlet, and examples of chess with flash cards of how I understand it. You responded like a flame that got an extra cup of propane. Internally, I felt the words you wished to proclaim. It was like a treasure map worth more than gold and fame. The clue you left on that canvas with no picture frame did more for me than words can explain. But for me to be so sacrilegious, your book of daily verses keeps me in good shape and graces. Who would have thought that down the road of our "romantic" journey that God would say, "You did what you did" in biblical phrases? I wish that Gwen passing the way she did didn't cause us so much distance. Cause I could really use your aquired attorney's assistance. I'm going to write you letters the same way I did for Eve. Only this time they'll be on some leaves. I love you to life cause to death sounds painful. But the letters are for you and her cause y'all are Earth's angels. So I'm grateful that you were able to walk in faith. That's the sole reason I'm changing your name. Since God used you to speak to me from a page in the book that you bought when we started talking; Eve won't be mad that your name is included on a pair of Christmas stockings. And needless to say I'll never abuse my boxing, but dude did some shit that grants him a coffin. The light will stay yellow for a while. That was a major strike, but I need my freedom to see your smile. He took it away and no one noticed. So as my wife, these are for you since God said you're chosen.