Part one.

It was my first day back at school. I was dreading it for many reasons. Let's just say. Being face to face with robin again isn't going to be a pleasure. But at least I get too see finney Gwen and my best friend Bruce. It was the only thing I was looking forward too. Anyways. It was 6:15am and I needed to get ready for the first day of school. I look way different to last year. Even my own family members don't recognise me. I got changed and did my hair. I did my skincare. And played music. I also got myself some cereal.

I got changed into this

I got changed into this. After that I started walking to school. So many emotions passed my mind. I really wasn't looking forward to seeing Robin. He's suck a bitch. Allways up in my business and constantly takes the piss out of me. He does everything he can to make me annoyed. It's so frustrating. as I'm walking I hear everyone chanting "FIGHT!FIGHT" I sprinted over. And of course it's robin. He's already starting fights and it's not even the start of school. Now you see why he is such a arsehole. I walk away. Someone walks past me and wacks my shoulder. They turn around and it's Robin. Already he's pissing me off. He turns around. Looks me up and down with a dirty look and rolled his eyes. Then continues to walk away. This made me so mad. But then I see finney, Gwen and Bruce. I run up to them and give them the biggest hug ever. "OMG Y/N YOU LOOK AMAZING! I DIDNT EVEN RECOGNISE YOU?!" Gwen shouts "omg thank you! You look so good too!" I exclaimed. I was so exited to see everyone. As we was walking into school. Everyone looks at me. As if I'm a celebrity. And for some reason. Everyone is complimenting me. It's so bizarre. They didn't do this last year. Anyways, I said bye to Gwen finney and Bruce. I put my stuff into the locker and walked to my first class. As I try to walk through the door. Robin barges in "move you dickhead." Robin snapped.

Later on in the lesson robin keeps scrunching up paper and throwing it at me. I turn around "seriously robin. What the fuck is your problem. It's not even a hour in and your already obsessed. Get a fucking grip!?" I snapped. Everyone giggled. The teacher sent me to the principals office. As I walked out I stuck my finger up at him. Robin rolled his eyes. Clearly he wasn't used to embarrassment like that. Later that day it was lunch break. I went and sat with finney, Gwen and Bruce. "Hey guys why don't you come over to my place later and we can all have a sleepover since we haven't seen you in so long" finney and Gwen said. Me and Bruce both agreed. "But can my other friend come too?" Finned questioned. "Sure why not" I said giggling.