Someone in the crowd

An Epic Collaboration with Monkeygurlalways.

~~Please be warned this story will get graphic and can be disturbing to some. Blood play and violence even death is involved but mixed with a whole lot is pure adulterated Smut. If you've read either of our stories you get the idea~~

He wipes the blood from his face and smears it across yours, as he grips your chin between his fingers pulling you closer into him, he crashes his lips to yours kissing you hard and violently. His tongue dancing out to dominate your mouth licking up your cheeks and along your face.
                        ~~~~~~~
Robert had lived in the tower now for about three months and started to thrive on the chaos. When he first moved in he was told by one of the tenants that Living in a high-rise requires a special type of behaviour, Quiescent. Restrained. It also helps if you're slightly mad. That last bit seems like a massive understatement, given how his building's inhabitants descend into rabid chaos almost immediately after moving in.

Today all he wanted was to go to the market and grab a can of paint for his apartment. He decided he needed a change and had hoped that painting would fulfill the void he felt. The market was dark, and shelves were bare and almost empty. Only a few cans of food and cereal boxes spread across them. He tried to push through the chaos along the aisle when he was stopped "Excuse me. Let me through, please" Robert explained "Hold on! What have you got? Said the man standing before him trying to grab at the paint can in Robert's hand.
"Let me through. Don't touch that. I wouldn't do that if I were you. Let me through it's my paint"  just as Robert was about to push through he was pulled back by another man " Get off that. It's Mine. It's Mine!!
The two men shuffled along the aisle arms flaring in the air towards eachothers trying to land a punch on the other.

Robert dropping the paint can manages to lift the leg of the man causing him to fall back as they both roll along the ground. Until finally Robert mange's to straddle the man and get the upper hand and starts to punch him in the face. His anger and aggression showing. Robert seeing the can of paint roll over beside them, picks it up and starts to crush the man's face with the edge of the can, the man's face starts to bleed profusely the sounds of his nose breaking his scream of pain and the blood pouring out now echos around the market. A lot manic look spreads across Laing's face as the blood splatters now covers half of his right side, along with his hair and his dirtied and torn dress shirt. Laing never relents to the beating the man before him as more blood splatters across the shelves and the floor, he pauses and looks out to the crowd watching him now. His eyes Narrow and hollow scanning the group checking if anyone else will challenge his claim to the paint.

That's when he spots you

That's when he spots you. Standing about ten feet from him, front and center of the crowd. His darken blue eyes grazing over your body like a piece of well prized meat. Your knee length skirt torn along the left leg just high enough to see the curvature of your ass. Your green top fitting across your chest snuggly pushing out your breasts as the v neck allows the tops of them to Burst up out of bra. He takes note that you haven't once averted your eyes from his as he watches you lick your lips hungrily.