Chapter 1

6 years ago....
Hey there kid!. You aren't frome here, right? do you wanna play buddy?
Yeah, let's play ahaha. His friends added while laughing at me.
I got pissed.
And I give them with a fiercing look.
Oooohh. Scary. His friends said teasing me.
I dont play with bullies, just leave me alone. Dumbass!.
He got pissed.
What did you say? again. Your a dumba.. And the bully punches me in the face and i fell to the ground but I stand up quickly, hey guys this stubburn kid just called me dumbass!, why dont we give him a lesson?! He shouted.
And his friends replied,
Yeah lets teach him lesson. And they surrounded me, while they were planing to attack me, I'm imagining in my head what would be the scenario because there are three of them together with tht dambass who punched me. And I admit it it hurts a little, after thinking. The fight begun and so I put all my anger into rage and I hit the bully in right in the stomach then his friends holded me while he screams and hit me in any directions. But suddenly a boy with a cap just rush in and join the fight he kicked the leg of the kid that is holding me and punch kid trying to give him a straight punch. And together faught side by side although we all worn off and the dambass bully get tired already and He said I'll get you for this next time I see you. And they run and took a turn at the third block of the street.
While catching our breath, the kid that helped me said I hate those kids too. He said it happily and he smiled while looking at me and I smiled at him too we were both laughing while lying on the ground watching the sunset as we get up. Something came up.
Hey, uhm. I don't have a friend cause I just transfrered here do you want to be my friend? I said bluntly.
Seriously?
At first I thought he would say no because of his reply.
But by time I looked turn down. He said,
Of course handsome.. He laughed.
Handsome? Me? That's a joke right? Thanks anyway. With a fake smile. Well you look like a girl to me.
I said laughing. And his reaction like his caught off guard.