001

001

i just got off the plain where is Maddy? i can not find her anywhere.

"ALIYAH!" maddy shouted across the airport so i can hear he through all the talking

"MADDY!" i shout running towards her. she starts running towards me too. i jump up on her and hug her. it felt like i haven seen her in ages!

"how have you been! youve got so big" maddy said looking me up and down( not in a weird way.)

"ooo you got a fatty too." she added looking and my butt. (again not in a weird way.)

"stopp. but look at you. your gorgeous." i said looking at her.

"thank you baby. i think we should start heading home tho." she said

"yeah i think we should" i say as i chuckled gosh i missed her, i missed everyone.

as were leaving the airport maddy says "yo theres a party tonight if your up for it?"

"yeah ofc course i love party's. always up for one." i said

"ok" she said taking a hit of her vape

(36 minutes later when they arive home)

"BABY I MISSED YOU" mom said running up towards me and hugging me.

"hi mom i missed you to but i cant breath your hugging me so tight!" i said as i couldn't really breath.

"mom were going to a party in a couple hours were gonna go get ready." maddy explains to our mom.

"okay guys have fun!" our mom says as we walk upstairs.

we walk into maddys room and she goes straight to her closet. "try this on it'll look good on you!" maddy says showing me the dress.

"okay" i say walking into the bathroom

the dress in a black silk dress thats pretty short and has a slit going up my left leg and the fron is a v neck with thin straps. it shows off my figure quite well. as i walk out of the bathroom maddy yells..

"BITCH THAT LOOKS SO GOOD ON YOU!"

"MADELINE PEREZ NO CUSSING  IN THE HOUSE!" our mom yells at my sister.

"thank you maddy!" i say to her chuckling. "im gonna wear this i just need to find shoes." i added on.

"i have the perfect pair for you" maddy said as she held up these PERFECT. shows when i see perfect i mean perfect they had diamonds on every spot on the outside.