"by your side" 🎶✨

Words; 1455

Type; fluff  + slight smut and angst

Dni; if you are a weird obsessed bl lover.

ship; albedo x aether.
Random; Aether is 6'0 and albedo is 5'9 in this so they are more realistic to masculine height ^^ (no hate to men who are their height its my preference for stories) and also there are some more modest things in this chapter and most likely all of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aether's pov

I walked into me and albedo's house limping and sweating because i came from sparring with childe for the a thousand time as albedo come's out with a slight smile on his face as i walked into the living room with paimon bugging me about ice, 'i don't need ice' i thought. Albedo walked in and his "smile" dropped as he stared at me and sighed worryingly, "Aether how many time's have i told you to yell at him if it's pushing you like this!" He shouted while holding my head, i looked up at him about to protest about my well being but as i looked i heard him hiccup, 'he's crying' i thought as i quickly hug him tightly. "i'm sorry sunshine it is better then it looks i swear" i say kissing his forehead and holding him tight. "i hate seeing you get hurt likes this just because of how greedy one can be Aether! Do you remember what happened with raiden after signora's battle!? if kazuha wasn't there you would be dead!!" i suck in the breath i was about to use for my words and go silent starting to feel guilty. I look at him and smile saying "sunshine i will be okay, i know you're worried but im really okay nothing will happen to me, i cant leave you alone in this cruel world" He slowly smiles as i wipe the tear from his eye. 

Albedo's pov

I smile as he put his hand to my face and wiped the tear from my eye, 'god i love you' i think as i pull him into another tight hug and cry but this time out of joy. Why did god give me such a perfect man? i thought so many times. 
TIMESKIP 

3rd person's pov

As albedo calmed down aether walked in and gave him a glass of water to clear his throat from being a bitch in the morning, "Here, its water" albedo took it and took a sip thanking aether and mumbling something. "what was that 'bedo?" he chuckled looking at albedo "I said i know its water " aether makes a offended face before attacking albedo with kisses, Albedo started laughing as aether started blowing on his stomach and neck. "ok ok stop stop!!" he yelled smiling widely, aether stopped and sat up on top of albedo staring at him with his arms on either side of his head, a few minutes passed and albedo took a breath and looked up at aether 'There's tension' they both thought, " you're so handsome lovely" Aether said leaning down and kissing him. Albedo kissed back blushing slightly, they shared a kiss for two minutes  and pulled away to take a breath once they both caught their breath Aether started kissing albedo's neck albedo made a breathy whimper on accident and that caused aether to stop and sit up. His face was redder then crepus's blood. albedo shot up and covered his mouth realizing the noise he just made. Silence was shared between them till aether went to speak "shut the fuck up don't say anything about it" albedo barked out "it was very hot sunshine do it again" aether said winking at albedo, albedo grabbed a pillow and hit aether over the head with it and walked off. Paimon floated back in and yelled "ALBEDO JUST DID 3RD DEGREE MURDER" will aether was laying on the ground smiling with a nose bleed "he's fine if he doesn't do the action he did to cause that then he'll be more then okay paimon." she nodded as aether stood back up and walked toward's albedo and put his arms around his waist "I won't ask you to do that anymore if its against your boundaries" albedo went silent then barely mumbled "its not i just was embarrassed that you were trying to make fun of me" Aether once started laughing after realizing what he just said "Sunshine i would never do that i generally thought it was hot" he said kissing albedo's head, albedo nodded and sighed "i'm hungry" he moved over to the cabinet and grabbed food and started eating it. " i'm gonna go take a shower darling" 
albedo blushed and nodded as aether took a shower.
TIMESKIP

Albedo's pov
Aether walks in putting his hoodie on while im laying down reading a book about more art and idea's of art when aether walked over to me he out his head on my shoulder and sat beside me. "come to bed im tired and i want to sleep with you." i looked at the bookshelf and smiled putting the book down and hugging him "Alright honey we can sleep i just need to change" i said getting up and started changing. when i finished aether was laying on his stomach with his head in his arms like a kid waiting for class to be over, I walk over and put a blanket on him then lay beside him.

Nobody's pov (again sorry '^^)
As they fell asleep it was around 22:00 and the nightmares started coming to albedo.
a few hours later albedo woke up in a cold sweat almost in a panic attack, he was sobbing very quietly trying not to wake up aether since he needed to rest, he sat at the edge of the bed and put his knees to his chest trying to calm down but all the memories of the dream came crushing down on him. the dream was about when aether went to inazuma and almost got killed by raiden but kazuha wasn't there this time, he kept thinking about it and sobbing not wanting to lose aether to something like that, they haven't even gotten married yet. as he continues to overthink and cry aether wakes up and looks over smiling. 

Aether's pov 
I open my eyes cause i feel a lot of moving on the bed, i look over and see albedo on the edge of the bed. 'is he reading this late at night' i think to myself as i put my hand on his back and he flinches 'he doesn't do that normally whats going on?' i think once again, he turns around and the face he is making breaks my heart immediately, he is sobbing with a pained look in his face like someone just murdered his sister. i keep repeating "you're ok" over and over in his ear, he wont even listen to me and continues to cry harder, he looks at me hugging me desperately  "i h-had a dream you died from the raiden because kazuha wasnt there and i couldnt do anything! you died in my arms aether, please dont go dont leave me in this world that is meant to rip people's emotions apart please" he yells, i'm stunned but i hug back and put his head on my shoulder "baby boy i promise you i will not leave you i am right here you see? im in your arms and you're in mine im speaking to you. Albedo baby i need you to breathe for me im okay" he nods slowly taking breaths as i kiss him over on his cheek and praise him everytime for taking deep breaths for me. Thirty minutes pass and i walk upstairs with water in my hand for albedo, i go into our bedroom and give him the glass cup full of cold water "Thank you aether " he says with a cranky tone 'i feel bad.' i h=think to myself hugging albedo tightly and kissing him softly, he kisses back and put his face on my lap putting his water down, i play with his hair as he calms down. When it comes the time we are laying down im holding albedo in my arm's while he has his face in my chest. 
"sweet boy i'm telling you this cause i love you. i will always be by your side "   i say as me and my darling boy fall asleep in each others embrace. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello this is the author of this story! i hope you liked it, reminder this is my first book so it'll suck ik ik ill get better. While im speaking im gonna say go and leave requests of who and what i should do next for this book! thanks for reading :)

-------------------------------------------