a start????

My friend is FINALLY HE and HERE! So, say hi :) ok my friend is gonna make a chapter now so yea

Two best friends!

Once there was 2 ppl named Sally and Molly who got bullied in middle school 😈.  buttttt ONE DAY they decide to be friends because one of the friends got bullied and the other one got bullied too. ONE DAY ONE OF THEM HAS GONE MISSING! And the other one keeps crying while running to find her but it was too late.

She was found dead at the park.

Part 2. *Izzy is doing this one*

"MOLLY NO!" Sally cried. "it will be fine honey- NO IT'S NOT! MY FRIEND JUST DIED!" She said as she cut off her mom. Sally ran home without her parents and little brother. As Sally sobs in her room, Molly appears. But as a ghost. "Hi Sal!" The ghost said. "GAHHH! YOU'RE NOT MY BROTHER!" Sally screamed. "Gurl- why are u so scared?" Molly confusingly said. "Oh, hi Molly. I didn't know you were gonna come here! Hehe..." Sally replied. "Here silly sal, have this necklace." Molly told her while smiling. "Thanks? Does it do anything?" Sally questioned. "It will have me stay with you 24/7, that's what another ghost said... Goodbye Sal!" Molly said as she- disappeared? Wasn't she gonna be in the necklace 24/7? Oh, right. Molly said as she went in the necklace.

Part 3 anyone? I'll probably won't do it but if ppl say yes I might, ok bye 🙂🙃🙂

O

h yea here is a pic of Sally in gc

Words:269....