bye lover

Tw: language

I can't believe it Katie doesn't want to talk to me again I just lost my best friend I really did fuck up that bad.
I lade down and went to bed with teary eyes.
When I woke up the morning I saw Cole and Katie on the couch.
Fuck she's here I thought to myself.

"Hey Oliver, sleep well." Cole asked completely unaware of what happened yesterday.

"Fine." I said with venom.

Katie looked at me and told Cole something than left.
Was she really going to cut all ties with me? What did I do?
Next thing I know I was crying.
Cole came up to me and asked what had happened I didn't know what to say so I told him everything.
Katie didn't talk to me for about 3 weeks and when I tell u I'm heartbroken I mean it my heart was shattered into 1000 pieces.

the next day at school life was hell me and Katie had most our classes together thankfully i had all my classes with Cole so that was a lot of help.

The worst part of every thing was that Katie just pretended that I didn't exist. Like an example is when she bumped into me she didn't say sorry or say anything she just brushed it off walked to Cole. It pisses me off that someone so sweet looking could be a total monster.

I left school early that day trying to ignore her existence but that doesn't help when them and Cole are study buddy's now.

I went downstairs to get something to eat but when I saw her my heart dropped.

'She was crying why was she crying' I thought to myself

I went to the kitchen to make so Ramen. By time I was done she had left.

"Cole." I said looking at him.

"Hm, oh hey Ollie." He said looking at me

"You gonna share with the class or leave me hanging here?" I asked wondering what the hell just happened.

"Katie was upset that's all ok, Ash is being a bitch to her." He said looking away knowing how I feel about Ash.

Here's a little back story. Me and Ash were best friends since primary school and when her and Katie started dating I was happy for them. They were good for each other but about a year and half in Ash got toxic to Katie. Katie started to like me and expressed that at a party of mine when my ex Mel broke up with me. And well I grew feelings for her back but Ash didn't take it so kindly.
Eventually Ash and Katie broke up and me and Katie got close.

Then we slept together and now she hates my guts for some reason.

____________________________
Thanks for reading this chapter. This one was kinda everywhere. Take care love you all.