Just fuck me already (Tommy Lee x Nikki Sixx)smut

"Fucks sake Lee! Fuck me already!" Nikki groaned loudly, bucking his hips as Tommy slowly stroked his dick. Nikki's always loved foreplay but today was different for some reason he was being so impatient, just wanting to get straight to the point.

Tommy wasn't having that not tonight.

He stopped his touches on Sixx completely, which only elicited a frustrated moan from the man who tried to wriggle around for some friction but didn't get far from having been tied to the bed.

Tommy slowly reached under the bed and brought back a ball gag. "This'll shut you the fuck up Sixx." Nikki's eyes widened a little but Tommy could see straight through him Sixx was enjoying this. Sixx's pupils dilate as the smallest of moans come from the Older man's mouth right before Tommy fastened that gag behind his head. Tommy knows Sixx's love for kinky things even though he will say and act like he doesn't.

Once the gag is snug in his mouth, Tommy continues his slow journey along Nikki's body with light fingers, running them along his ribs and up to play with his nipple ring, giving it a few small tugs. Nikki squeezes his emerald green eyes shut as he whimpers around the gag, pressing his body into Tommy's touch as much as he can.

Tommy dips his head down and licks a line from Sixx's belly button, down to his cock and licks his way to the tip. Nikki throws his head back as Tommy holds his hips to the bed digging his nails in hard enough to leave bruises, and continues to lick and kiss his way up and down his fully hard cock.

After a few more agonising slow minutes of teasing Nikki, he finally reaches over to the bottle of lube on the bedside table and squeezes some onto his hand. Two fingers slip easily into Nikki's ass.

Nikki's panting through his nose, trying to push against Tommy's fingers. Lee takes his time, scissoring and stretching him until Nikki is bucking his hips, trying to fuck himself on the drummer's slim fingers.

Tommy slowly takes his fingers out and wipes them on the bed sheet and lines himself up with Nikki's asshole, before very slowly easing himself in. Nikki started getting tired of Tommy's slow movements and started trying his hardest to fuck himself on Tommy's dick but Lee had a vice like grip on his hips. Tommy's just loving how Sixx is looking absolutely wrecked at this point.

After several teasingly slow, short pumps in and out of the bassist, Lee bottoms out inside of him looking down at Nikki who is a whimpering mess under him. Tommy decides it's finally time to give him what he wants. He pulls back and shoves his entire length into Nikki. Nikki eyes squeeze shut as he moans deep and long, Tommy picks up the speed of his thrusts. Just a few minutes latter Tommy can feel his orgasm coming along by just looking at the helpless bassist sweating and moaning on the bed, he reaches down and wraps his fingers around Nikki's dripping cock and pumps it in time with his own thrusts.

Seconds later Tommy pounds deep into the older man as releases himself deep inside him. Not even three seconds later, Nikki arches his back like a cat to the point Tommy thinks it gotta be painful as he comes as well, making a mess over his lower stomach.

They stay in that position for a minute or so, catching their breath as Tommy pulls out slowly, watching the view of his come dripping out of Nikki's ass, but the older man himself doesn't notice anything as he lays limp, trying to calm his panting through his nose.

Tommy slowly reaches up and undoes the gag and ties around the bassist wrist, Nikki's arm bounce on the bed before he reaches up to wipe the spit from around his mouth, before closing his eyes and humming in content.

Tommy reaches over and grabs a box of tissue to clean him and Nikki up as much as he can before he crawls over to Nikki and pulls Nikki close so that Sixx's head lay on his cheat, where they both fall asleep.