Prologue

Alright. Prepare to read cringe.

Also, for those who do read Cuz I have no control over you, I will be using "Tom" and "Edd" as code names. The person I made this for will know why I used "Tom" and "Edd". Now, for those of you who know Eddsworld... I swear to God if you bitch about TomEdd like "omg you ship that?? Gross!" I don't got time for it. I don't ship it ight? Good.

also, I'm using she/her. Remember "Tom" is just a code name

It all started back in 6th grade when Tom got to [MISSING] middle school. Tom didn't care about school and hated that school even existed. But she had to suck it up and deal with it. Blah Blah Blah. Finally! Now it's time for 7th grade. Tom wasn't excited. She just didn't care. In fact, ever since she was ten years old, she wanted to end it. Life was meaningless to her.

Anyway, more blah blah blah. Now it was time for 7th grade. Tom already hated this. The beginning of the year was pretty boring... Until it was in the middle of the year. Tom was very tired as usual and she was in her first period... Science. The dumbest idea popped into Tom's head. She wanted a new friend.

Tom looked beside her and saw a boy playing on his phone. "He looks nice..." Tom thought. Tom slid her desk over to the boy. "Whatcha playing?"  Tom asked. "(can't remember)" The boy replied, starring at his phone. Tom smiled. "So, uh... My name is Tom. You?" Tom said. The boy turned his head over to Tom. "I'm Edd." Edd smiled.

And so a new friendship began. Or more.

BRUH THIS IS SO CRINGE