<BORED3

finally, the rest of the cast were free to hang out. and this is the first time im going to be meeting them, so i'm super nervous.

on the other hand im kind of excited to meet the rest of the cast. since i became such good friends with the others so quickly, i think they'll be easy to talk to.

let's just hope i don't have to carry a conversation.

brady and tristan decided that we should all go out for dinner together, the second i heard that, i instantly started begging for it to be sushi.

they gave in.

—-

once we arrived at the sushi train, i could see everyone waiting outside for us.

this is when the nerves start to kick in.

"tilly!" rebecca shouts and runs over to me, engulfing me in a hug, "hey becca" i smile into her shoulder.

mason, miguel and maddy all gave me small hugs too,m.
now i have to introduce myself.

"hey guys, i'm tilly" i wave shyly at the 3 teens my age, "i'm brady" the blond boy with blue eyes smiles at me, giving me a small side hug.
i've only ever talked to him through the groupchat so it's nice to finally put a face to his name.

"i'm the other brady" a short, curly haired boy says to me, i awkwardly shake his hand, along with the other boy who's name is jordan.

they're all nice.

that's good.

once we get inside, i see a big table with enough seats for all of us with a reserved sign on it.
"who's sitting where?" i ask tristan, standing next to him, "just sit wherever, we didn't set seats or anything" he winks at me, over exaggerating it, making me cringe,
"what was that for" i almost laugh at his gesture,
"oh nothing" tristan says, trying to sound mysterious.

i end up sitting on the side closest to the sushi train, next to mason and in front of tristan,
"i would love to make a toast" tristan stand up, clinking his glass of water with a chopstick.

"thankyou all for showing up tonight, it's great that we all finally decided to meet up, so let's cheers" he says in a fake posh accent, "you're such a dork" i roll my eyes, clinking my glass with everyone else's.

"so what are you gonna get?" mason whispers to me, looking over at my menu, "i'm just gonna get everything i see to be honest, i haven't had sushi since last week" i reply at the same noise level.
"last week? i haven't had sushi in like two months" he exclaims quietly, looking at me with wide eyes.
"well, lucky we're here then, we can stuff our faces" i laugh quietly, paying attention to the plates of sushi going around on the conveyor belt.

____

about 15 plates of sushi, and many conversations made up of small talk later, i'm sitting here, feeling sick from all the food i ate.
"you know, before tonight i've never even tried soba noodles" mason informs me, slumping back against the cushiony booth,
"you're crazy for that" i shake my head while laughing.

god i'm bored.

everyone's still eating their sushi, at an agonising pace.