Chapter One- A Lovely Day For A Race

It was another fantastic day at Litwak's Family Fun Center and Arcade. All the kids had recently left for the day and Mr Litwak was closing up shop. Now, you might think that things wouldn't be eventful after the arcade closes right? WRONG! The characters within the arcade games have lives of their own. The roles that these characters have in their individual games are treated as mere jobs. And while the arcade's closed, they go visit other games and hangout together. One of the best examples of that is the friendship between Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope von Schweetz. Ralph first met Vanellope when he accidentally unleashed an army of Cybugs from Hero's Duty. But with help from Fix-It Felix and Calhoun, they managed to destroy the Cybugs alongside of Turbo who was believed to have been dead for 30 years when in reality, he managed to escape his own game being unplugged and has been hiding under the guise of King Kandy in Sugar Rush. Today, Ralph was headed to Sugar Rush alongside of Felix and Calhoun. They loved watching the racers compete with one another and from what Ralph has been told, things were gonna get a little more interesting. Plus, today marked the occasion of a Random Roster Race.

"Hey Ralph, have you heard? There's going to be a new racer added to Sugar Rush." Felix said.

Ralph laughed.

"I sure did Felix. From what I heard, his kart is based on a car that was designed during the early 20th Century. And if memory serves me right, I believe it's based on a Ferrari." He replied.

"So did I. And I have to admit, I'm excited to see him." Calhoun said, smiling at her husband.

Felix blushed. He's been a lot happier since they married. Even Calhoun was happy since marrying Felix helped her move on from the day that her ex fiancée was eaten by a Cybug on their wedding day. The trio arrived in the world of Sugar Rush which literally lives up to the name since everything is made of various candies and sweets.

 The trio arrived in the world of Sugar Rush which literally lives up to the name since everything is made of various candies and sweets

Down at the track, the racers were getting ready for another fine evening of racing. Ralph and his friends took their seats and smiled. The racers happened to notice them and waved. Even Vanellope was happy to see them. Suddenly, they heard the sound of what could be described as a 4.9 Flat 12 engine approaching. Everyone looked down the track to see a red kart pull up right behind Taffyta's kart.

 Everyone looked down the track to see a red kart pull up right behind Taffyta's kart