Prologue

Oh! What a surprise to see you here! I am guessing you are here because it is my turn to share my story. Well, I am pleased by your presence. If you are not already aware of my name, it is Princess Vivienne Diana of Eliquitor. I am the third child of my family and the second to share my story. I am 24 years of age and third in line of succession. But the story you are about to read takes place when I was 19 years of age. Precisely five years ago. I know, I know. My father's way of figuring out who is in the line of succession is very absurd. However, it is not like I can do anything to change that. I am sure you already know about my family. Roseanne must have explained everything. She truly is the best. I have four sisters. Roseanne being the oldest is the most responsible and kindest of them all. Marianne is second and she is rogue and rebellious. She is not afraid to speak her mind. One of the greatest things I admire about her. Next is me, and then Mariella. Mariella loves everything surrounding books and writings. She has a vivid mind. Some of the stories she herself writes are spectacular! All about adventures and knights, gremlins, and trolls! Oh, how fascinating! The last one is Jeanne. Jeanne is said to be the next Queen of Eliquitor. Father apparently sees some kind of quality in her which is needed to be a leader. I do not know where he gets that sort of thought. But other than that, my sisters are unique and everyone has something they are good at. They all have their purposes and I believe mine is to...to...well, you shall see what my purpose is by the end of this story. So welcome. Welcome back to the Kingdom of Eliquitor. Are you ready for this? Ready to see the world through the eyes of Princess Vivienne Diana of Eliquitor? Well you better be! Because I am starting the story...