Sunshine Trough the Gaze

"....This is why I hate entered Monstadt especially met you first Barbatos"

Zhongli sigh and close his eye. Venti pull out dramatic gasp.

"Woah there Morax!! Keep your voice down, this city doesnt know Im an Anemo archon like your place too"

Venti whispering at Zhongli. Pull out 'sorry' sign. Venti just chuckled and replied with 'Its ok' sign.

"So why are you visiting Monstadt?"

They both walking around Monstadt city, Zhongli just look at the sky.

"Nothing....I heard there's a famous bar as I remember"

Zhongli narrowed his eyebrow and look at Venti. The shortie just laugh.

"Why yes, it is around here. Come, Im going to show you!"

Venti take Zhongli hand and start running. Zhongli just let out a yelp sound.

Skipping. . . .

"Whew, here we are!! Nice and sweet scent of wine"

Venti open the door and let Zhongli in.

.
.
.

Diluc situation ( Before Venti and Zhongli entered the bar )

"Argh, Kaeya...for the last time...stop throwing the grape juice away!"

Diluc stopping Kaeya before he started throwing more.

"Dude, cmon!! you should make new wine recipe!! Like a Chinese or Japanese wine!!"

Kaeya gave up and look at his short (not so short) brother. Diluc just gave him scary facial. Kaeya gulping.

"If you want me to make the new wine recipe then how about you help me with those mess youve made"

Diluc look at him with devilish smile. Kaeya stand up and salute him.

"Y-yes Master Diluc-"

Kaeya start sprinting and take the break glass. Diluc sigh and went to the counter. Charles just chuckled look at these brothel fight.

"Now now Diluc, dont be that mad to him. Hes probably gonna went sulking inside and complaining to Knight of Favonious Amber"

As he patted Diluc head. Diluc just pull out 'tsk' sound. As they botb looking at Kaeya who still busy collecting those mess, Charles accidentally made an eye contact with Venti.

"Hey Charles!! Ive bought a friend of mine today!!"

Venti put both of his arm at Zhongli shoulder and jumping. Zhongli let out huff and just wait till his friend stop jumping.

"....Zhongli?? What are you doing here?"

Diluc stared at Zhongli with shocked eye.

"Diluc...I...uh.."

Zhongli pull Venti away and put his left hand on his neck, sweat nervously. Theres an akward silence until Charles start speaking.

"Im...just gonna go and take care other things outside-"

As Charles chuckled nervously and pull Kaeya and Venti out plus switch the 'open' bar sign to 'close'.

"Diluc I....well.."

Zhongli walk toward to counter and met Diluc eyes.

"Tell me Zhongli, why did you come here"

Diluc look at him with those red glowing eye. Walking out of counter and beside stand beside Zhongli

"Reason why Im here is...to meet you.."

Zhongli look at him flustered. Plus he pull out Glaze Lily flower.

"And I want to give you this..as our...relation-"

Zhongli word got cut by Diluc kissed him. He just stared at Diluc with those yellow-ish eye. Diluc put his hand on Zhongli shoulder and Zhongli put his hand on Diluc slim waist. Then one of Zhongli hand moved and untie Diluc hair. They aparted they lips and breathing for an air.

"Ha....ha.....Zhongli...I love y-"

Diluc word got cut by Zhongli kiss him again. Diluc back his body and laying on the counter. Zhongli unbotton Diluc cloth. Then he start taking off his glove and showed his dark with yellow line hand looking. Zhongli parted away they lips.

"I love you too sunshine"

As Zhongli look at him with those goddess eye. They were about to kiss again until Charles knocking hard.

"If you guys want to make out you better do it at home and not a god damn bar!! God!!"

Zhongli and Diluc just went silent and jusrt chuckled. They both look at eachother and just gave both sweet and no rough kiss.

[ The end ]

Aye, authors here. As you can see here, Im not making dsmp fanfic anymore cuz im not interested over the fandom and couldnt handle the hate comment on tiktok, youtube or anywhere. So for now, Im only do any fanfic that im currently inside the fandom. For those whose waiting another part "The Real Manipulator" Im really sorry for whose waiting over the thing Im not even continue it. Again, I sincerely apologize.

Sincerely,
Tartagelicious