MISSmatched

This is my first written story and I don't really know why but please...don't expect much, I hope you enjoy...at the very least..

No Copyrights© :3

CHAPTER UNO: The Twins.

Me and my twin...no, better yet, my twin and I were born on the 24th of August. I was the older twin as I was born minutes before my sister. Oh wait...Did I specify our gender? No? Well, we were both healthy, bouncing little girls. Girls.

"Patricia! Hurry down or you won't get your breakfast!" "IT'S TRIX MOM, GET IT RIGHT!" Geez, old people nowadays. "Good morning, Trix!" Andrea greeted me cheerfully. 

Who wakes up happily on a Monday morning?!

"Sup, sis." I retorted sarcastically. Grabbing a toast from the counter, " By the way, I don't think Monday mornings are good, I think they're the shittiest day of the week. Ba- BYE!" I walk off, with the toast in hand, towards my ever, most wonderful thing in the entire world, my baby, my Motorbike. You might think I'm the most cliche-est "Bad Girl" in the block, but honestly...I am.

Arriving at school, I was greeted by the kindest person I knew, "Hey,Bitch!"

Kylie Drevor, my best friend slash Partner-in-crime. "Morning to you too, grumpy to see me?" I said, trying hard to sound offended, but totally not. " Nah, just wanted to see how'd you react." , she giggled. You see, sometimes, I don't actually know what runs inside her brunette head, but I know that deep inside, she has a blonde side to her. I still love her though.

"So it's almost that time of the month.." Her eyes glistened as we walk to our first class. "My period ended last week." I told her with pure honesty. "Not that!" her face immediately changed. "So, is it yours then?" I asked her foolishly as we sat down our seats, even though I knew what was up.

"Dimmwit, It's your freaking birthday, I mean yours and your sister's birthday coming up in a few days, so don't play dumb with me!" She waved her hands at my face. "So? I've had birthdays before, what's the difference?" I told her, seeming totally uninterested with this topic. "But you're turning 18, what's not to like, you're like almost running out of -teens!" I sighed at her comment and before she could even rant more about this, speak of the devil.

"PATRICIA!" 

I looked at the doorway. There she was, my little miss perfect, unseemly harmless, girly little sister. "oh my god.." I murmured, trying to sink down to my seat. "You left this and I came here to give to you!" She smiled at me with that perfect teeth of hers, it was so bright, it was burning my pupils. "Ahh.. th-thanks." I smiled crookedly. "Anytime, big sis." She winked and strutted her way out of my class to where she belonged, to the A Class.

As you can see, I kinda treat my sister with hatred but it didn't start with a common misconception between sisters like in movies or dramas, I do it for a reason. Don't misunderstand, I do love her, a lot, but I just have to, must. 

Ms. Pepper walked in the class and settled her books and other unnecessary objects needed for first period. "Okay class, there shall be a transfer student in the coming few weeks, so I want you all to be in your best behavior as that student arrives, okay?" We all groaned to that nonsensical information, who transfers in the middle of the school year?!

As class ended, we strutted out of class, but I got held by Ms. Pepper.

"Miss. Avans, may I speak to you for a moment?" 

I shooed Kylie away as I walked towards Ms. Pepper. " Your grades are dropping dramatically, you weren't like this before, you used to be a grade A student like your sister. I just hope you'd do better, it's not for yourself, it's for your future."  

Bleughh, the ring of that word does not sound pleasant to my ears. "But-" I got cut off by the sounds of giggling in the hallways. "Focus, Patricia, I don't want you to regret this, okay? Well, off you go now, before you get late for your next class."

Well, this is the end of chapter uno, I hope you guys will like it and leave comments about it
THANKYOU

-Y.S.T.