CHAP 1: To you, the hero who protected the smile!

"Smile ! smile "is the only word of encouragement sent to the hero who saved us from the end of the earth, he, is the hero who stood up to fight for the smile of all people on Earth.

ULTRAMAN TRIGGER

We witnessed the end of the earth and even when the hero appeared, he tried his best to stop everything that was happening but couldn't resist the overwhelming power of MEGALOZOA.

Back then Midori was still a child, she didn't know how to help him, helplessly watching the hero weaken,

Could this be the end?

"Come on! Trigger! Move on!"

"Ultraman, come on!"

"Trigger! You can do it!"

Unconsciously, I stood up to encourage Ultraman Trigger, the words of encouragement grew louder and louder, cheering for him, the children standing next to me also shouted cheers for him, words of encouragement. It is also the light that gives Ultraman Trigger more power.

"Ultraman Trigger! Smile! Smile"

The words I chanted when the last lights were passed on to Ultraman with a smile on my lips, for the first time my smile could help someone stand up and say, guard.

And then he stood up and continued to fight, with the encouragement and support of all the people of the earth, and as he used all his strength and destroyed MEGALOZOA.

Many years have passed since the events of that day, Mankind has regained its peace, Midori is now a schoolgirl, with her ambitions and dreams, and she is a huge fan of Ultraman Trigger, her hero. protect the earth from years ago.

Midori's mother: Midori! Come down for breakfast and hurry up to school. Do you want to be late for school again?

Midori: "Good morning! Mom! I'm sorry!"

Midori's motherGood morning! My daughter! 

Midori: Oh, mom has to go to work?

Well, now I have to finish the project with my friends! Don't be so absorbed in reading...Midori, hurry up and eat before you'll be late for school!

Her mother always told her that no matter how passionate she was, she had to try to sleep early, but no matter what she said, perhaps reading and learning about Ultraman had become a hard habit to break, Midori replied as usual rate:

Midori: Mommy! I'm not a kid anymore! Mom doesn't worry anymore.

Midori's motherI was reminded by the teacher that you were late! Don't disappoint mom anymore...

She was startled by this statement, maybe this is the third time she was reminded of being late, although she told herself to get up early so as not to be yelled at, every time she was glued to the computer. , she is no longer aware of time. Midori nodded.

Midori: Yes! I understand! I will do it right away, remember to be careful when you go out!

Midori's mother: Then I go ahead, goodbye.

After her mother left, Midori also quickly ate lunch in a hurry so that she could get to school on time. Today she has a tour of the TPU museum which is the workplace of Guts Select, perhaps today she will exploit. more useful information about this place, I think she feels great already.