The Fight (dun dun dun)

El fell to the floor, creating a deep thud sound. She rolled onto her side and tried to crawl away, but that was no match for Angela. Angela came over to the side of her and planted her foot into El's side-stomach with so much force that El started to roll across the floor.

El's whole torso was filled with a throbbing pain, making her whole body shake and crumple. "Hey freak! You like looking at the floor so much?! Then why don't you lick it! Huh?!" Angela taunted. "No...," whimpered El feebly. "Guess I'll have to make you.."

With that, Angela speed walked over to El, bent down and tugged her hair with brute force so that her face was facing the floor, and harshly stomped her foot onto the back of El's head.

A slightly muffled scream could be heard throughout the room, paired with  high pitched chortles of laughter.

Angela bent down and pulled El up to face her. "How does it feel freak?!" El couldn't even put sounds together to make words. The pain was too much and she was starting to blackout. Angela took this as an opportunity, pulled out some random scissors and started to chop away at El's hair with a smirk at the corner of her mouth.

"You look so hideously beautiful now Jane..." Angela said breathlessly. She dropped El's body onto the ground with careless movements. Angela was busting a bit for the toilet so she thought it would be lovely to bless El with her bodily waste.

"What a freak.." Angela whispered into El's ear. Angela flew across the room and bounced against the wall, making a prominent cracking sound as she made contact.

El slowly stood up. Her hair was choppy and in different sized lengths. Her nose was bent sideways and there was a sizeable bruise on her forehead. There was blood all over her face that was dripping onto her urine sodden clothes.

El slowly tiptoed over to Angela's still body. There were rib bones sticking out of her chest. Her neck was contorted, and a pool of deep red blood was silently drissling out of Angela's mouth.

El smiled, and took in a deep breath. She was pleased with herself.

El bent down and closed Angela's eyelids over her dilated pupils. Then she stood up and skipped away, humming a tune which eerily echoed throughout the room.