Past Tragedy

Abbian stared at Valerie's corpse in the floor, wondering who could've done such a horrible thing to his dear Valerie.
He dropped to his knees, holding who was once the love of his life, that was currently deceased in his arms. But he refused to believe so.
He began to silently sob, remembering the times they spent together.
He held her tighter, trembling as he sobbed, not caring about the blood from the horrible wounds on his now deceased lover.
He remembered when she helped him with his transition, he used to be really ashamed before she spoke and helped him come out.
He sobbed more, holding her tighter and slowly running his fingers through her messy hair, hair that was once soft.
He remembered when he comforted her after a heartbreak. She was devastated about it, but he helped her move on.
He began begging her to wake up, but she wouldn't wake up anytime soon, he just refused to believe it.
He remembered when she confessed to him at a cherry blossom tree, she kept stumbling over her own words until she got it out on the seventh try.
He screamed, begging her to wake up, but there was no response.
When they cuddled as they watched movies at her house.
He kept begging for his beloved to wake up, hoping this was just a horrible nightmare and that he'd wake up and see her alive and well next to him.
When he cleaned up all the messes she made when cooking him a simple meal as a surprise for him.
He stared at the stab wounds on his dear lover.
He sobbed for hours, holding his beloved's corpse close to him, quietly begging her to wake up.
When she promised that they'd be together forever when they actually decided to become lovers.
A promise that had been broken, just like a heart made of glass.

A once lovely couple was now just a heartbroken boy holding his now deceased partner.

(nya nya nya nya)