♡ A C C I D E N T ♡

Akutagawa × Gender non specific reader

TW:Blood
TW:Pain
TW:Yelling

Your POV:
You were currently loading the dishwasher, waiting for Akutugawa, your boyfriend to get home. You quickly checked the time on your watch as you hear his car door shut. It was 5:00 PM. You tried pushing the rack of the dishwasher in but, it wouldn't budge. You pulled the rack back out and noticed the blender blade was in the way then, you did the dumbest thing possible. You grabbed the blender blade in between  your thumb and index finger. You winced in pain as you pick it up, the blade cutting your thumb. Painc settled in and you hand no idea what to do. There was blood everywhere. You couldn't even see the cut it was bleeding so bad. Tears started flowing down your face at the pain as you muttered obscenities. You turned the faucet on and ran your thumb over the water. Your mind went fuzzy as you heard the door to your house open.

Akutugawa:Y/N?! I'm home! Hs shouted from the front door. You didn't respond you just kept muttering to yourself. You heard his footsteps get closer as he came up the steps.

Akutagawa:Y/N? His footsteps came down the short hallway from the top of the stairs into the kitchen. His footsteps got closer as he walked up behind you. His left hand snaked around your waist and the other quickly turned the faucet off.

Akutagawa:Jesus Y/N! He quickly grabbed the paper towels off the counter and took his trench coat off, revealing his sleeveless dress shirt. He quickly ripped paper towels off and was about to wrap them around your finger when you moved your hand away.

Y/N:Do-don't touch it. You said in a weak voice. He scoffed, obviously already angry with you.

Akutagawa:I have too. If I don't apply pressure you'll lose too much blood.
He spoke in a stern voice. His eye met your puppy dog ones as he carefully placed the paper towel around your thumb, causing you to flinch and cry out in pain.

Akutagawa:Would you stop being such a brat and let me help you?! He slightly raised his voice. If there was one thing Akutagawa hated was when you were in pain and when you cried. But, his yelling didn't make it better. Your cries turn into sniffles as you suppressed them. He looked into your eyes shamefully.

Akutagawa:I-I'm sorry. I know it hurts but let me help you, ok? After we get the bleeding to stop I'll get you some medicine. You nodded your head. He placed his left hand on your cheek and his right rested on top of your thumb, applying pressure. You eyes darted between him and your thumb.

Akutagawa:Look at me. Your eyes darted one last time, landing on his nose. You were incredibly embarrassed and flustered at the same time.

Akutagawa:Look at me, not my nose. You finally looked him in the eyes.

Akutagawa:It will be ok. Now, tell me what happened. He lovingly stroked your cheek. You sniffled and nodded your head.

Y/N:I-i cut it on the bl-blender blade. You answered.

Akutagawa:Yeah, that hurts. He slightly chuckled. You nodded your head.

Akutagawa:I'm gonna take a look and put the blade in the sink, alright? I want you to apply pressure, ok? You nodded your head. He let go of your thumb and you quickly placed your hand over the paper towel. You turned around and saw he had the dishwasher open and was examining the blender blade. He grabbed it on the end with no blade and carefully placed it in the sink, turning the faucet on so your blood would wash off. He returned to his original spot in front of you. He squatted as he opened the cabinet under the sink, pulling something out. He grabbed the paper towels and took your good hand in his right, leading you to the couch. He sat down and pulled you so you sat on his lap. Your butt rested on his lap, your back against the arm of the couch and your legs taking up the rest of the couch.

Akutagawa:Now, I have this. He showed you a bottle of what looked like spray.

Akutugawa:It's a water based saline solution. I need to clean the wound so it doesn't get infected and, so I can see if it needs stitches, ok? He spoke sympathetically.

Y/N:O-ok. He slightly smiled and he took your hand in his and unwrapped the paper towel that stuck to your thumb. He sprayed the saline solution on the paper towel.

Akutagawa:Now, this won't hurt as it is water-based. You nodded your head in understanding. He gently wiped your thumb as you winced through gritted teeth. Yes, it was water-based but it still hurt. You could practically feel your pulse through the wound, it felt like the skin was flapping to the pace of your heart. He gently placed his hand on your cheek.

Akutagawa:It's alright. I'm here. You nodded your head as he wrapped it in a bandage. He placed the supplies on the floor in front of him.

Akutagawa:Stand up for a second. You did as he said, swinging your legs over and placing them on the floor, standing in front of him. He was slouched but sat up and laid his head on your stomach, wrapping his arms around the back of your knees, forcing you to straddle him. You settled in his lap as he looked up at you.

Akutugawa:I'm sorry, for yelling at you earlier, I know it hurt. You sadly smiled.

Y/N:It's al-

Akutagawa:No, it's not alright. I let my anger get the better of me. I'm sorry. He wrapped his arms around your waist. You warmly smiled. His head nuzzled in your neck. He slightly opened his mouth, his cold breath sent shivers down your spine. He knew what he was doing. Your breath shuddered as he lightly kisses your neck.

Y/N:Wha-what're you doing? He hummed against your neck.

Akutugawa:Shh~ let me take the pain away. He whispered.