⤜Chapter Eleven: Questions⤛

"What are you doing here?"
"Hoya-sshi?" You stood up from the bench, looking at Hoya.
"Where's Woohyun? Why isn't Woohyun with you?" Hoya asked, looking around. You were on the verge of crying again. You broke down in front of Hoya.
"------, are you okay?" Hoya asked. Hoya pulled you in for a hug.
You guys stood there for a few minutes. All the tears came in. Hoya didn't know what to do beside lending his shoulder for you to cry on.

You backed away from the hug, wiping away your tears.
"You feel better now?" Hoya asked and you nodded.
"Wait, Woohyun told us that you guys would be in Japan until Friday. Why are you guys back so early?" Hoya asked.
"I don't know. Woohyun got a call and we headed straight to Seoul. I think it was about Eunji being in the hospital." You told Hoya.
"Eunji?"
You looked at Hoya and nodded.
"Do you know what happened to Eunji?" You asked Hoya.
"No, but we just saw her earlier today. She was fine." Hoya said. You were now confused.
"Hoya-sshi, can I ask you something?"
Hoya gestured you to continue.
"Do you know anything about Eunji and Woohyun's relationship?" You asked him.
"Eunji is Woohyun's secret girlfriend. That's what we refer her as. His parents doesn't know about Eunji, except us. Ever since they met each other at a party, they've been together for two years."
"What's she like?"
"Bossy, rude, and clingy." Hoya chuckled.
"Oh."
"It looks like the rain isn't going to stop any sooner. Let me take you home." Hoya insisted.
"Are you sure?"
Hoya nodded.
You guys strolled down the sidewalk and finally found his car. Hoya drove you home that night.

By the time you knew, Hoya had already parked his car in front of your home.
"Thank you Hoya-sshi. Thanks for earlier." You smiled at him.
"Anytime. I will call Woohyun to come home." Hoya yelled out from his window.
"No, it's okay. Thank you Hoya-sshi." You waved goodbye to Hoya and Hoya drove off.

You turned on the light in the house.
"Woohyun-ah?" You called out, but no one answered. You walked into the living room. No one was there. The whole house was silent and cold. You could hear the low rumble of the thunder outside. You turned on the living room light and sat there, waiting for Woohyun to come back. Should I call him? No, it's okay. I would be bothering him. Maybe I should. I have a right. I am his wife. You contemplated if you should call Woohyun or not. In the end, you decided to text him.

-Woohyun, is everything okay?

Then, you waited for his text. It must have been 1AM when you finally got a message from Woohyun.

-Everything is fine now. Don't wait for me and go to sleep. See you in the morning.

That was all you got from Woohyun. Slowly, you fell asleep on the couch, waiting for him.

Woohyun yawned the moment he entered the house. The clock read 6AM. He took off his shoes and was about to head upstairs when he saw you sleeping on the couch. He walked over to you and bent down to your level. He removed a strand of your hair and draped it over your ear. He smiled, seeing your sleepy face. He felt calm and free. He took a closer look at your face and noticed that your eyes were puffy, like you were crying all night. He gently and softly glided his thumb over one of your eye lids. He backed away and looked at your face once more before leaning in. Just as his lip were about to make contact with your cheeks, you had woken up.

You opened your eyes to see Woohyun extremely close to you. That caused to quickly get up, causing your head to bump heads with him.
"Owwww!" You yelled out, rubbing your head. Meanwhile, Woohyun had fallen to the ground.
"Aish, ------! What the heck was that?" He asked, rubbing his head as well. You looked at him.
"What do you mean? What were you trying to do?" You asked him. He looked at you, embarrassed.
"Me? N-nothing. Aish, you pervert. You were thinking something dirty, weren't you?" Woohyun teased, trying to put the blame on you this time.
"Bwoh, you pervert. You were definitely trying to do something to me." You said and got up from the couch. You were about to walk up the stairs, but turned back to look at Woohyun. You took a few steps towards him.