Pizza with Rengoku

You worked at a hospital but you were doing a 12 hour shift. It was most certainly one of them long days being constantly on your feet at the end of your shift your feet were slightly swollen. You could not wait to get home to your beloved kyojuro.

He was a history teacher working at kimitsue academy. He finished his work a long time ago. kyo was at your home you shared together awaiting your phone call after your shift.
His phone chimed and he immediately picked up the phone.

Kyojuro answered enthusiastically "hello my love how was work?"

You answered "work was hard, my feet are killing me, it's been a long day!"

He sounded concerned "oh I see well I am gonna pick you up from work and we can have a date night would pizza sound ok with you we can watch a film together?"

You signed in relief "oh Kyo what did I ever do to deserve you! I would love pizza can we get meat feast?"

He replied "of course my sunflower anything for you and I will pick you up in 15 minutes we can get pizza on the way back home I am getting in the car now I won't be long I see you when you get there"

You smiled down the phone tiredly "ok I be waiting my beloved I will see you when you get there"

You hung up the phone and waited till he arrived. As he arrived on time the clouds got grey and dull and it is threatening to rain. You opened the front passenger seat and clipped in your seat belt the radio was on in the background soft and slow music was playing there was a comfortable silence.

When the lights turned red kyojuro stopped the car and gently squeezed your knee and smiled at you with his usual bright smile you smiled back at him and he let go of your knee as the lights turned green.

He then drove to your regular pizza shop, got out of the car as you waited inside. Kyojuro ordered a large meat feast that had pepperoni, spicy beef ham and chicken. You didn't have to wait any longer than 10 minutes and he got back in the car and drove back to your shared home.

You both got out Kyojuro picked up the pizza and locked his car he willingly carries in the pizza, you opened the apartment door with the keys and as you both stepped into the porch the heavens opened and it began to pour down.

He looked at you with a gentle smile "ah what good timing made it before it rained"

You looked at Kyojuro and replied "yeah that's work out great"

He walked towards the kitchen and put the pizza down on the kitchen side. He turned around to look at you with a his signature smile, Kyojuro walks towards you and he took off your coat he put you cot away in the porch on a hook, he requested for you to sit down you sat down on the bottom of the stairs.

Kyojuro knew how tired your feet was he knows all too well that your job requires to stay on your feet all the hours of the day, he crouched down and took your shoes off your aching feet and you let off a long sigh of relief. "Thankyou my sunshine." He lifts his head up and grins, he leans in to steel a cheeky kiss on your lips. You don't hesitate to return the kiss on his nose!

Kyojuro grabs your hand and lifts you up from the stairs that you was once perched on. You lean in to give him a hug and place your head at he crook of his neck, he slips his arms around bottom of your back pulling you in closer towards him spas he hums. You lift your head to look at him "I am going to get into my nightwear kyo" He looks at you in your eyes, "ok my love I will wait while you get undressed."

You run upstairs to change out of your uniform. You are eager to get out of your uniform and change into something for bed. A pair of shorts and vest that will do. knowing  you're not going anywhere you look at the window hearing the rain drum on the pane of glass listen to the rain momentarily and watch the droplets run down the window.
After your long shift at the hospital you can finally relax with Kyojuro. You really enjoy the simplest things in life.

You're glad to be back home in the comfort of your beloved when you walk back down stairs. You kiss Kyojuro on the cheek, he looks at you and grins. He returns the kiss straight on your soft lips kissing you deeper.

You both break the kiss and he walks into the kitchen opening the pizza box he puts a few slices on each plate as you take a seat on the sofa p, you turn the television on to then put in a dvd that you choose to watch you both sit down eating the pizza together.

A few slices of pizza later you are both satisfied with both of your full stomachs. He pulls you closer Kyojuro wraps an arm around your waist with your head on his chest you feel relaxed warm and cozy, Kyojuro is like your personal heater, great in the winter and cold nights not so great in the summer!

He is stroking your hair watching the film that you both agree to watch together. You can hear the sound of his heart beating steadily that lulls you into a sleepy trance.
You can feel your eyelids getting heavy then you surrender into a deep sleep.

The film ends when he looks at your sleeping form resting on on his chest head he moves a lock of hair out away from your face leans down, and kisses your forehead softly.

He looks at the time on his wrist watch it's late, then Kyojuro scoops you up in his arms as you're asleep he walks up stairs to your shared bedroom the door has been left open from when you was getting undressed. The covers have been pulled back this morning. He walks in gently and places you down on the bed. He watches you sleep with a sweet smile at you thinking how cute you look asleep.

Kyojuro shake's his head he was in a slight trance watching you sleeping for a few moments. He looks his phone and checks the time, it's getting very late he walks towards the wardrobe to get something to wear for bed.

He removes his wrist watch and puts his phone on the bedside table. He takes of his red tie and his white shirt, throwing them in the wash basket in the bedroom. He undoes the belt on his trousers and slips it off putting the belt in the draws quietly. He slips out of his black trousers and boxers also throwing them in the wash basket.

Kyojuro slips into a pair of shorts,
gets himself to bed and pulls the covers over you both he moves closer towards you wrapping an arm around your waist, pulling you close towards him he loves to spoon you on bed, He whispers "good night my little Flame" Kyojuro kisses your cheek lightly trying not to disturb you and eventually driffs of to sleep till morning.