1

Moving is never easy. Especially when you are leaving your whole life behind. In movies the main character always moves to a different town and instantly becomes popular. They always find friends super fast and always have stupid problems that anyone can easily solve. They never talks about their home town which I personally think is odd because I'm going to miss a lot of stuff. I'm gonna miss my friends. I'm gonna miss hanging around the Lollywood library drinking hot chocolate during Christmas time. I'm gonna miss my room, the pink stars I had painted on my wall since I was a kid. I'm gonna miss my math class who always made me laugh during the stupidest times. I'm gonna miss staying up in the living room watching horror movies with my older brother, Anthony.

Anthony loves to torment as a child. He would always pull my hair, try to embarrass me in front of my friends, and just honestly make sure I had a bad time. This year we are going to the same high school knowing he is a senior and I am a freshman. Anthony was always the cool guy. Always had friends, would talk to everybody, go to parties honestly the exact opposite of me. Of course I have friends, but I never wanted to hang out with anyone but my friends. So while my brother was out there smoking pot with girls, I was with my group at the movies or at their house just gossiping about random stuff. I never really had a problem with that so i do not think that going to change anytime soon.

I walk into my new room. I look around, Its not bad. Its quite small since my brother took the bigger bedroom but, I feel like I can make it work. I unpack all my clothes and books, set up my desk, and make my bed. And when I feel like I am finally done My mom walks in. "Can you go to the nearest store and please get me some of those chips I love?" my moms says as she leans against the door frame. "Of course mom let me just put on my shoes."

I walk out of the house with 20$. I really did not know the neighbor hood that well so It took me awhile to find the nearest store. So when I finally found it after half an hour I was overjoyed. When I walk into the small store I take my 20$ out of my pocket and walk to the chips section. I grabbed my moms favorite chips and walk up the the cashier. When I walk up to the cashier I notice that there is no worker. I roll my eyes in annoyance. How long am I gonna have to wait? I really don't want to wait but I did. The only problem was I was standing their for 10 minutes now and still no one showed up. So I eventually gave up. I put the chips down and when I turned around I accidently bumped into someone.

I heard the sounds of glass cups clank and then I look up. "Watch where your going I don't need to have beer all over me"