the teacher

"He is so cute!" "And he's only a few years older than us" "We're so lucky he teaches our class!". That was some of the things I heard about the new teacher. From what I heard, he is an young teacher my age, since I entered university later than most people, although I don't know his name, but I'll find out in a few minutes.
Finally, the bell rang and I walked into class. I sat in my usual seat, in a corner in the middle of the classroom. I took out my things and waited for the new teacher to come.
After a few minutes, he walked in and I immediately recognized him.
'What the hell is he doing here?'

H/n. That's his name. The name of my teacher and my middle school friend's name. 
I used to like him back then, but it wasn't reciprocal. However, we were close friends and then, fell apart.
Now he's here, will he recognize me?
"Hello class, my name is H/n L/N, you can call me whatever tou want, I'm 22 years old and I'll be your teacher from now on. I'm going to call your names so I can get to know you" H/n told us.
"Y/n...L/n" "Here" I said, raising my hand in order for him to see me.
He looked at me shocked for a few seconds before looking away, continuing to call the rest of the names.

Class went by faster than usual, with a few shared glances between me and H/n.
Finally, the bell rang, indicating the end of the class. I put my things away and started to get ready to go home.
As I was walking to my car, I noticed a figure standing right in front of it. My ex.
'What should I do?' I thought imagining imagining all possible scenarios.
"Can you move?" I decided to ask him. "What about...no" He said laughing. "Look ex/n, I don't really wanna be here talking to you, I just wanna go home, let me go to my car and go home okay?" "What makes you think I'll let you go that easily?" "You sure are good at that." I blurted out. "What did you say to me f@ck!ng b!tch?" He said, grabbing my wrist forcefully.
"Let me go, you're hurting me" I cried out. "No, you'll listen to me you hear me?" Suddenly, I felt my wrist being released as someone grabbed ex/n arm.
"Didn't she say to let her go, a$$h0l3."

H/N POV
I was looking for y/n because I needed to talk to her, to see if she still remembers me when I found her, some guy was grabbing her wrist.
"Let me go, you're hurting me" she cried out. "No, you'll listen to me you hear me?" I don't know what came over me but I just knew I could watch anymore and had to help her so I went there and grabbed the guy's arm and added. "Didn't she say to let her go, asshole."

y/n POV
I stood there speechless looking at both ex/n and h/n and before I could process what just happened, ex/n had ran away. "Are you okay?" h/n asked me, holding my hand. "Y-yeah thanks for the help" stuttering? really y/n? "No need to thank me, I wanted to talk to you, so I tried to find you and when I did he was grabbing you" he explained.
"And what do you want to talk to me about?" I think i know what is it but I'll let him talk

"I missed you"

Wow, I definitely wasn't expecting that, but I'm glad he said it. 

"I wish I could say the same, Mr. H/n" I'm not gonna let him get out of this one easily.

"And why can't you Ms. Y/n?" Think a little genius. "Well, let's see, 8 years, no calls, no messages, no replies. What do you expect?" "I'm so sorry for that, I swear I can explain". I alredy forgave him, but I want to listen what he has to say. "Look, I'll explain everything, but not here. Come with me to my place for dinner and you'll know everything okay?" "I guess, let's go then" I mean, why not.

There was a comfortable silence along the way to his house. He showed me his house, which wasn't very big but it was comfortable, perfect for 3 people. 

I helped him put the table and when I knew it, it was time for dinner. 

"Okay so, explain." I demanded. "When I started high school, I had a very possessive girlfriend, and she didn't let me have girl friends, made me erase my social media and switch numbers, I know it's no excuse but I loved her, and when finally I got the courage to break up with her, I had lost contact with everyone. I'm so sorry"

"It's okay, I understand, love makes us blind. What matters is that you managed to break up with her" "So you forgive me? That's so good to hear". "I already forgave you a long time ago dummy". 

*the next day* 2nd pov 

You woke up feeling sick, so you decided to warn one of your classmates. It was hard for you to eat but you still ate breakfast to take your medication and go to sleep.

A few hours go by when suddenly you hear your bell ring. You had no energy to open the door but did it anyway and were surprised to see your bestfriend at the door. "I heard you were sick so I decided to skip classes to take care of you" She said. "Bff/n, you shouldn't have done that, I would be fine on my own, and you're skipping classes because of me, now I feel bad" "Don't be, I need a pause from school" 

---------------------------------------------------

~angel

this is my first imagine here on wattpad but i already have it posted on tiktok :)

tiktok: angelwiithsugar