Mission 1: get the backpack

Katherine wakes up on a bed. An unfamiliar bed. A bed that appears to be inside a small room equipped with tv's to see what is going on around the mall. yes, she's in a mall. A mall possibly filled with blood thirsty zombies. She has been chosen to end the epocylips. And her first mission is to find the last surviver and take his equipment and backpack, then she will be on her way.

Her mentor said that the last survivor is in the mall somewhere. And that she has to go find him.

She walked around the safe house until she encountered apon a generator. She pulled the lever and the tv's ameidatly turned on! Katherine looked at the screen only to find the face of a Zombi, the last survivor, stuck in the window of the last safe house!

She slowly opened the door and poked her head out of the safe house and into the dark of the malls empty hallway. Katherine slowly walked around until she heard a loud noise that sounded somewhat eerie. it was coming from a room.

She opened the door to find the Zombi stuck in the window, a backpack on his back!

"grab the paddle! kill him and get the backpack!!" her mentors voice sounded from the speakerphone in her pocket.

Katherine grabbed the paddle lying against the wall. but as she did so, the zombie awoke and started thrashing his arms up and down! trying to reach Katherine!

She raised the paddle in the air and quikley thrashed it against the zombies head, killing it amediatley! Blood was splattered all over her arms, body , and the paddle as she grabbed the backpack from the zombie. She put the backpack on and quikley ran out of the room.

"use the device in the backpack to check if there are zombies around and find combinations to locked doors. Im sorry i cant be with you. but ill be giving you instructions from the radio," her mentors voice said softly from the radio in her pocket,"now go up the stairs and find the key to the door outside of the mall!"