PROLOGUE

What will happens when friendship crossed the line of love?

I am standing in front of him, he is looking at the sea while I am looking at him. I capture this moment as the most memorable time in my life, we are alone while mesmerizing the sunset.

"Is it beautiful?" he said then he look at me. Our eyes met and I feel like ashamed of what happened, he captured me looking at him. Ako ang unang umiwas ng tingin sa kanya at mapaklang napatawa just to ignore the awkwardness I step backward then look at him for a second then look at the sun afterwards.

"Yes, it is" I said then suddenly a hands cover my wrist from my back.

"What are"

"Just for a moment" he said after cutting of what I am going to say. I gently smile and hold his hand.

"If I am giving a chance to change my world, I would change it and I want to choose to be with you" he said then I feel his head on my shoulder. I felt pain and happiness, a pain that tells that the guy a like cant be mine, a happiness that if he has a chance he would choose me. It was a couple of minutes when I suddenly feel emptiness and alone as he remove his hand on my wrist then he walkout and living me alone witnessing the final dawn of the sun.

When it is not goodbye, but pain covers your heart....