the new start

"Laylioah, please start packing! Your family won't be happy if your not ready." Miss. Omah said to me as I sat on the couch making a flower crown. She took the white daisy's out of my hand and pushed me off the couch. I layed on the floor and pretend I was dead. My peach-faced love bird landed on my head and tweeted. "What's wrong laylioah, I'm sure your new 'ohana will love you." I thought about this. No, I wasn't worried. I only lived with miss.omah so it would be sad to live with anyone else. "No, I just don't want to leave you iaha. I love you." Miss.omah came over and gave me a huge hug. she stroked my hair. "Little papaya, don't worry abit. *car door shuts* there here! Go get your things hurry." I felt comfortable. Content. Happy. That all changed in about 10 minutes. I walked down stairs and a large man in a black suit with a white tie was waiting by a limousine. "Now you behave or I will have to throw a pineapple at you." We chuckled. We hugged. The man took my hand and led me to the car. I waved good bye out the window. The other kids were there beside her. I was 14 so it was great hope for the other kids if I got adopted. The issue is I was very quiet. I was hard working, but quiet. When I was 2 weeks old my mother left me by a pineapple tree when miss.omah found me and took me in. And now I am here. Lost without her. But my new 'ohana will provide the same. I will make the best of this all. We got to the house and the man in the suit told me to wait inside the living room. A huge white marble room with purples rugs, couchs, and lamps."hello..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - AN ♡ - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ok so this is very new. I usally write love stories so I'm trying out something different. Vote. Comment and keep reading. Thank you♡♡♡