7 | Escapees

Vinyella's POV:

 I had found my new best friends Harumi and Lloyd both of them are awesome! But sometimes they act weird around each other I think they have a little crush on each other. I ship it. 

"So Vinyella, where's this Junkyard?" Harumi asked me as she put her hands on the table that had crumbled papers of failed blueprints. "We have to make a blueprint before we get any parts Harumi," I tell her. "Ugh! This is going to take forever! We're never gonna get out of here,". She then began to cry until Lloyd hugged her making her feel better.

After we all began to start making another blueprint we decided to give each one of us roles. I would be the main person because I'm the engineer, Lloyd was the tester, and Harumi was the decorator. "I started making this sketch a couple of hours ago but then I forgot it was there. It could be the blueprint we need." I said as I held up the paper for Lloyd and Harumi to see.

"That looks great!" Lloyd said

"Meh it needs some green," Harumi scoffed

"Ok but let's build it first and then you can paint it ok?" I said to Harumi. "Fine," she said back. 

"Ok let's get to it!" I said jumping up and down. I hadn't had a new project in forever and new projects were very exciting. I hopped into my car but it only had one seat I started to panic because the junkyard was a while away and my new friends couldn't be in the same car.

"Uh, where do we go?" Harumi asked until she spotted something and started to squeal. I looked over and saw a shiny silver Motorcycle that I had never used I only used it for decoration. She ran over to it and started to admire it. Lloyd started to laugh and walked over to it. "You guys can use that it can fit 2 people, besides I don't have anything else,". That was a lie I had another bike somewhere else but they didn't need to know that. If they were going to get together there had to be only 1 bike, not 2.

I could tell that they both started slightly blushing and they both decided that Lloyd should drive because Harumi would be too reckless. I smiled and then drove out of the garage onto the road.

Lloyd's POV:

Gosh, this can't be happening right now. Vinyella said that she only had 1 other vehicle other than her car and it was a motorcycle. When Vinyella left in her car I climbed onto the bike in the driver's seat. I gave Harumi my hand to pull her up but I didn't think of it to be somewhat embarrassing because I was blushing a lot. Once she got on the bike she wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head against my shoulder. Gosh Lloyd, Stop it.

I hit the gas pedal and we started to go into the street we followed Vinyella's Olive green car to the junkyard which has lots and lots of different parts. I and Harumi got off the bike and walked into the junkyard.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

"Ok, I think that's all we should need," Vinyella said to us as we stuffed her trunk with spare parts. She then got in her car and turned it on. "Oh come on you drove last time, it's my turn," Harumi complained. We were arguing about who should drive. "Fine Rumi, but if I die it's your fault,". "Please I wouldn't kill that pretty face of yours now would I?" she smirked at me. I started to slightly blush. "Oh shut up,".

Harumi was driving this time and the whole time we were on the road I closed my eyes and hang on to Harumi's waist for my dear life while I was praying inside my head that I wouldn't die. We got back to Vinyella's Garage and went to work on the rocket. I and Harumi both watched Vinyella build the ship occasionally handing her the tools that she would need from time to time. Finally, it was done and it was my turn to test it out and then Harumi could decorate it all she wanted. 

I climbed into the seat of the ship and started the engine the roof came open and I lifted off into the sky (The rocket looks like a jet by the way) once I was in space I hit the autopilot button so I could admire the beauty. There were stars all around and I could see the planet Virgo it was beautiful. Virgo was a Linen brown-looking planet but it had swirls on it which made it unique. I could see from the left an orangey fire planet and from the right Pink sparkly planet which I assumed the left one would be called the Planet Leo and the right one the Planet Libra because Leo came before Virgo and Libra came right after. I felt the acceleration come back as the auto-pilot had brought me back down to Virgo.

"So, did it work?" Vinyella asked me. "Yes it worked, and the view was amazing! I'm pretty sure I saw the Leo and Libra planets," I told Vinyella Harumi had sparkles in her eyes but I don't think it was because of my adventure but more of that now she could decorate the ship.

Harumi's POV:

I immediately grabbed green paint buckets and gold stickers. I started to paint the ship a Jade Green color 

(If you don't know what color Jade Green is here it is!)

Once I finished painting the ship I waited for it to dry, I walked back to admire the color because it was my favorite shade of green

Once I finished painting the ship I waited for it to dry, I walked back to admire the color because it was my favorite shade of green. I accidentally bumped into Lloyd and yelped. "It looks good, Rumi," he said as he smiled. "Thanks, Greenie,". I had decided since he had a nickname for me I'd give him a nickname. "Greenie huh?' he said as he smirked. "It suits you," I said to him and laughed. Once the paint had dried I added some Gold accents to the ship which made it look even better. Afterward, I got some white paint and went to the side of the ship and painted the words

Llorumi 101

It was perfect. 

A/N: 

I finished the chapter! I made a promise and I kept it :)

Tomorrow I'll do chapter 8 Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Discord: https://discord.gg/gUSnTv7f

- Ilikestarsxx

1093 words