Chapter 2 - Love Hurts

*CRACK*

Loud noise echoed in the room and when they figured where the noise came both Y/n and Wonwoo was shocked...Jimin had a big cut in his hand due the glass he was holding that is now shattered on the floor...Y/n absentmindedly pulled Jimin away from the glass and asked him to sit on the chair and who is Jimin to deny when he is having Y/n undivided attention...

Y/n: Are you mad or what Chim? How careless can you be? (Said while looking for the first aid kit)

Y/n didn't notice when she called Jimin with the nickname but Jimin's heart was beating uncontrollably fast...after all he heard that nickname for the first time in last 4 years...Y/n sat beside Jimin ready to clean his wound...

Y/n: This will hurt a little...but at the same time you must be habitual to these type of injuries... right?

Jimin: You are right...this won't hurt as much as your cold behaviour towards me does (whispering the last part)

Y/n heard that but still prevented herself to say something...

Jimin: So, you got yourself a Fiance?

Y/n: First, he is a human not a bag that I got for myself...and second yes, I am engaged for 2 months now...

Jimin wanted to kill the man who got himself called as Y/n's Fiance... Oh how much he wants to pull Y/n closer to him and show her how much she means to him...

Y/n: Done

Before she could move Jimin pulled her on his lap holding her in place

Y/n: What are you doing Mr. Park?

Jimin: Will you stop calling me Mr. Park like I am someone you haven't spent 7 years with? I am your Chim for god sake (at this point Jimin was yelling unable to hold his emotions back)

Y/n was taken back with how Jimin the most composed man she knows is losing his calm and she the reason but does she care? No

Y/n: Like I said before I know who you are and I cannot forget what you did... You seriously decided to show up after 4 years and to act like you did nothing back in the past? Did you forget our deal?

Jimin wanted to say something but he can't...he knows everything he is doing now is wrong and he have no right to call Y/n his but he can't help it...the girl in-front of him is the only person he ever loved how can he let her go when he can hold her and kiss her...

Jimin: But I still Love you...I still care about Yo-

Y/n: Stop it Jimin we are over with this conversation... I (do) don't love you and can never you hear me NEVER forgive you for what you did....you have no right to say all that you love me when you are the only cause of my misery...

And with this Y/n left the room and Jimin stood there with teary eyes and unexplainable pain... He was about to walk out of the room but was met with strong punch on his face...

??: How many times do I have to remind you to stay away from Y/n?

Jimin smiled clearly remembering the voice...

Jimin: Oh man you have grown lot stronger than before...

??: Cut the crap Jimin...I am not here for "long time no see" just tell me why the hell you are here and what you said to my sister?

Jimin: Jungkook can you please calm your horses down? I said nothing wrong...just that I still love her and-

Jungkook: WHAT THE HELL...you know that she is engaged right? And to your suprise she is Very Happy with him so please stop with your tricks...

Jimin smirked: oh my Kookie...we both know that I am not the one who is playing tricks here...you of all people know how much I love Y/n and just for her I took all the blame without her finding out the truth...I stayed away from her for fucking 4 years and trust I didn't planned to be here well hell I had no idea that Y/n is co-founder of this Publication...I was scheduled for an interview and your elder brother asked Y/n to do the interview...So, now be a good boy and tell me everything about this Fiance of her...

Jungkook: Why? I thought you are more capable of finding it out by yourself...

Jimin: Hmm...I am capable of many things brother (in-law) but you remember the deal I made with your sister...Now, don't waste my time because I need to know everything about this man...

Jungkook: His name is (a knock interrupted them)

(A/n: Not so soon darling)

Jimin's Manager: Sir, we have a meeting in next 15 mins...Also Mr.Min and Mr.Jung are already there...

Jimin: (Aghhhhh...these two always show up at the wrong time)...Okay, let's go and Kookie we will continue this later...

Before Jimin could leave Jungkook stopped him and said

Jungkook: She loves him so don't you dare try to do something that will make her hate you more than she already does

Jimin's eye turned dark, jaw clenched and without saying anything he walked away...

Jungkook: I have to warn Y/n and others...