idk what to call fhis

(Requested by 0_Kerplunk_0 <3 thanks for the idea i rly wouldn't have been able to write something this weekend)

Benatar was having his nightly troubles sleeping, they couldn't get comfy, and they felt alone. They got down from their bunk and went to go get some water before they went to lay with Axel.
They drank the water quickly, Benatar then went to axel's bunk and began climbing up, they tried not to wake him but they did when they went over his legs.
"Having trouble sleeping again Benny?" Axel whispered, half awake.
"Yeah, i just can't get too comfy as of the moment." Benatar whispered back, they snuggled up beside axel, letting him pull them close into a tight, but warm hug, he kissed their forehead softly and played with their hair.
"I love you, Axel."
"You too Benny<3"
Benatar shut their eyes and relaxed their body as they drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Benatar woke up to the smell of breakfast, they sat up and rubbed their eyes, yawning and stretching, they climbed down from Axel's bunk and went to where the smell was coming from, Axel had made some breakfast for himself and Benatar.
"Morning Axel." Benatar said with a sweet smile on his face, he went over and pecked him on the cheek.
"Good Morning!! I made us some breakfast :]" Axel said, with a dumb smile on his face.

They sat down at the table and ate their food, and talked about stuff.

(End, sorry if it was short, i don't usually write fluff, but this was the most wholesome thing that came to mind)