NENE'S HOUSE.

READ DESCRIPTION!
(Pico and Nene are boyfriend and girlfriend. Pico is 20 and Nene is 19, and so is Darnell. This story is based on a corruption mod!)

Pico, Nene, and Darnell we're hanging out. They were in Nene's bedroom chilling until they see a very bad notification on their phones, "virus?!" Nene exclaimed, she got up and ran toward the closet, "this is crazy!!" Darnell sighed. "Relax, we can just lock the doors and stay here." He said calmly, "are you dumb!? " Nene wailed, she was about to cry. Pico looked out the window, he immediately shut the blinders, " uh guys, I don't think it's best if we stay here.." He said deeply, "what?" Darnell said flatly, "come look." Darnell looked out the window, there was a whole zombie apocalypse going on, people screaming and turning into black pink zombies, they were all walking towards Nene's house, they were even breaking into her backyard, "oh shit. " he said, Pico ran toward Nene to hug her, "there is no time for hugging," Darnell said loudly, "let's go!" Pico and Nene followed Nene to the basement, they locked the door. Pico grabbed Nene's hand and smiled at her, "don't worry." He whispered, Nene blushed and looked away, "pico! There's no time for this!" She said softly, Darnell rolled his eyes, and all of a sudden, they heard a bunch of banging noises and glass noises, they were getting louder. "AHH! They're here!" Nene wailed, tears fell down her face, and she was panicking. "Oh no, we need to leave now!" Pico shouted, they all got up and tried to escape, but the zombies already got in, Pico shoot some of them, while Darnell and Nene banged the wall and the wall exploded creating a hole, "let's go!" Nene shouted. They ran to Nene's car and drove away.