1

Sunny POV

I strolled through the meadow yet again trying to think. I want adventure. I want something exciting. Bilbo tells me someone in my condition cannot and will not go on any adventures. I have this sickness where I get terrible pains in my stomach and it's enough to stop me dead in my tracks. So far the only way to get rid of it is to sleep through it.

In my opinion uncle Bilbo is just way to protective of me.

I walked back to the house and was met by Bilbo smoking yet again.

I sit just outside the gate leaning on the mail box.

A man in a cloak walks up with a smile.

"good morning" Bilbo and I say together.

"what do you mean , do you wish me a good morning or do you mean it is a good morning weather I want it or not. Or perhaps you would say you feel good on this particular morning. Or stating this is a morning to be good on."

"all of them at once I suppose" Bilbo states.

"hello Gandalf" I say quietly. He gives a smile and returns in conversation with Bilbo.

"mmmmh."

"can I help you?"

"that remains to be seen. I am looking for someone to share an adventure."

"an adventure. No I dont imagine anyone west of bree would have much interest in adventures. Nasty uncomfortable disgusting things. Makes you late for dinner" Bilbo sucks on his pipe and looks at the mail hopeful for him to go away."good morning "he states again and tries to leave.

Gandalf beings to explain who he is to a puzzled looking Bilbo. I sigh and start to pick at the grass. Bilbo has changed much sense then.

"beg your pardon" Bilbo says.

"you've changed and not entirely for the better Bilbo Baggins"

"im sorry do I know you?"

"well you know my name though you don't remember I belong to it. Im Gandalf and Gandalf means me"

"not Gandalf the wondering wizard who makes such wonderful fireworks. Old Tooks used to have them mid summers eve. I had no idea you were still in business"

"and where else should I be?"

Bilbo suckers his way out by sucking on his pipe.

"i am pleased you remember something about me even if it is only my fireworks. well that's decided it will be very good for you and most amusing for me I shall inform the others"

"WHAT no..no ..no we do not want any adventures here thank you not today I suggest you try over the hill or across the water......good morning"

Bilbo runs inside and shuts the door.

"id be happy to come Gandalf. Been practicing with my bow and sword too."

"perhaps but your much to sick."

"im stronger now Gandalf I can trudge through"

He simply nods his head and walks up the stairs. He makes a mark on the door before scarring Bilbo by looking in the window.

"good bye sunny"

"good bye Gandalf.

At night

"Bilbo im going to bed" I call out.

"not feeling well again?" he asks coming around the corner.

"sleep will help" I state and walk towards my room.

"ill save you something for later then. Sleep well sunny"