~Late Night Fortnite~

1:32 am: Ben and Dylan had been playing Fortnite for a few hours now, Ben could sense that there was something wrong with Dylan. He started getting quiet at random times, would mute on call, and leave for extended periods of time. Ben thought something was going on, but being too focused on the game, he never asked.
4:52 am: They had just finished a match and were "jokingly" flirting with each other, this made Ben's heart flutter, considering he had had a crush on Dylan since 5th grade. Dylan went quiet again without warning, this time not followed by him muting. Ben kept talking not really noticing Dylan's silence, that was until he heard something that sounded like whimpering. Ben assumed that Dylan was crying or something along those lines, but that didn't stop his mind from wandering. Ben snapped out of it quickly, noticing the tent now in his boxers, "are you ok?" Ben asked, a little worried. Ben could hear Dylan let out a surprised whimper just before leaving the vc. Ben was confused and hung up as well, going to his and Dylan's chat where Dylan was already typing. A message popped up that said

weezing
Can I come over?
stormy
Yeah sure? Just give me a minute
weezing
Im on my way now

Ben looked at his screen confused, now remembering his more obvious boner. He decided he would hide it until Dylan left his house, and then he would take care of it. Ben put on a large hoodie that somewhat hid his erection. He decided that it looked alright, and didn't make it too so obvious, so he sat down, pulled out his phone, and started waiting on Dylan.

5:28 am: Ben couldn't get comfortable, his hard dick making it difficult to sit anywhere. He finally found an ok position when he heard a knock on his window. Ben got up quickly and stumbled over to his window, he carefully opened it as he reached a hand out for Dylan, who was sitting on a branch from a tree that was beside Ben's window. Ben quickly greeted Dylan, still helping him into the window. Dylan had finally made his way into Ben's room, Ben looked into Dylan's eyes for only a moment, they looked darker, more lustful, this made Ben's heart flutter. Dylan quickly pushed Ben against the wall, Ben letting out a surprised whimper similar to the one that Dylan had let out just an hour or so ago. Dylan look into Ben's eyes and quickly kissed him, Ben planted his hands flat against the wall as Dylan grabbed his hips pulling himself closer to Ben. Dylan licked and bit down on Ben's bottom lip signaling for Ben to open his mouth. Dylan's grip on Ben's waist tightened as he put his hands under Ben's shirt, Ben getting the message, opened his mouth letting Dylan explore his mouth. Ben lifted his hands off of the wall and tangling them into Dylan's hair. Dylan let out a moan as he pulled away from Ben, both of them panting hard. Ben immediately reconnected their lips, grinding onto Dylan's leg. Ben quickly noticed Dylan's hard cock twitching in his pants, Ben shuddered a breathe into Dylan's mouth, another moan escaping Dylan's lips. Ben pulled away from Dylan's lips, "Can we finish this on my bed?" Ben asked out of breath, Dylan didn't reply, he just pushed Ben back onto his bed reconnecting their lips again.

((I'll finish this after school tmmr since I've been hyping this up so much so for now it'll just be unfinished ☠️))

((sorry it's been like 2 years LMAOOO)