10 | Visitors

I'm back guys 🥳🥳🥳🥳 I got most of my homework done so now I'm not as stressed anymore so I can dedicate more of my time to writing now! I am also going to try and make my chapters at least 3000 words now so there might just be random stuff in it that kinda relates to the chapter but not really, so yay! Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Cole's POV:

The rest of the Ninja and I were deciding how we should prepare in case of another Amocleera attack. "What if we did patrols during the day? Like we all take different times during the day, and if there's anything suspicious then we tell the other," Nya suggested. "That could work but then again we'd have to cover All of Ninjago not just Ninjago City," I pointed out and I'm sure none of us wanted to walk around the 436 miles of Ninjago for 2 hours every day. "Oh right I forgot that Amocleera could attack anywhere else and that it doesn't just have to be Ninjago City," Nya sighed and looked down while leaning against a wall. "Do you have any suggestions, Jay?" I asked Jay while moving my head to look at him.

"Not really, She's a snake though. How did we defeat our other snake enemies?" Jay said confused he then put his pointer finger on his chin to show that he was thinking of something. "Well we defeated the serpentine by telling them the truth about the Great Devourer, Pythor was put in jail because he released the Great Devourer, and we got rid of Aspheera because we got rid of her army and the scroll of forbidden spinjitzu," Jay said while he shot his head out of his thinking mode.

"What if we go to where Pythor and Aspheera are being kept and ask them if they have any information about Amocleera," Zane said while trying to decide who to focus his eyesight on. "It's a stretch, but it could work," I said while putting my hands on the table where we had a map of Ninjago. "Alright so it's settled we'll go to visit Pythor and Aspheera. Somebody needs to get the rest of the team,"  I ordered while furrowing my brows and folding my arms. "I got that!" Nya jumped up from her phone and started flailing her arms above her head while she rushed out of the door. 

Nya's POV:

Ok, so my job right now was to get the team together so we all know the plan. I went down to the garage to find P.I.X.A.L working on vehicles mainly repairing ours and making some for Skylor, Pale, and Griffin so they wouldn't have to keep carpooling and running. "Hello, Nya," P.I.X.A.L looked up from what I assumed was going to be Skylor's new car. "Hey Pix, we just got a new plan and we're getting everybody together to discuss it," I told her but then there was a pop and there was smoke coming from the hood of Skylor's car. P.I.X.A.L got mad and threw her tools to the ground and started to angry grumble while throwing her hands up in the sky. 

"It looks like you could use a break, after all, I'm sure Sky wouldn't mind carpooling with Kai for a couple more times," I reassured her while patting her back. "You're right Nya, I could use a break I'm sorry," She said while pointing her head toward the floor and hunching over. "It's okay Pix, not everything goes right the first time," I took her hand and smiled at her she smiled back and we both ran out of the garage. "Ok well, You just go to the kitchen where they are while I get the rest of the people," She gave me a nod and started off to the kitchen. 

The next person to get was Lloyd but I had no idea where he was I was thinking he would be with Harumi so I went down into the basement and low and behold, he was there chatting with Harumi and laughing. Lloyd noticed me and turned his head around "What's up Nya?" He said while smiling at me, he was in a very unusual good mood probably because he was Harumi. "Oh, I'm just getting everybody because we got a plan," I told him as I leaned against the corner of the wall. "Oh ok," He got up and put his hands in the pockets of his gi. Once we were about to go up the stairs he turned around and waved goodbye to Harumi, she waved back.