My Drunk Mommies ;3

*THUMP*

"OW YOU BITCH!" I heard one of my mommies, Jeongyeon, yell. I laughed as I watched my other mommy, Jihyo, beat her with a beer bottle.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR CHEATING ON ME WITH THAT BUNNY HOE!" Jihyo screams before smashing the glass on Jeongyeons head. Jeongyeon starts bleeding, but she just glares at Jihyo.

"I did that cause she seduced me with her fat ass." Jeongyeon says coldly, angering Jihyo more, "I HAVE A FAT ASS TOO!!!" She yelled.

"Mommy, don't lie!" I exclaim, finally speaking up. She jolted her head to my direction with an offended expression.

"What did you say, little shet?" She asked, slowly walking towards me. I giggle and answer, "Your bum-bum is flatter than a skillet."

"YOU WANT ME TO HURT YOU LIKE I DID YOUR OTHER MOMMY!?" She yells as she grabs another beer bottle.

"Mommy, your drunk, go to sleep." I reply, unbothered. She stomps up to me with fire in her eyes, "HOW DARE YOU TELL YOUR MOMMY WHAT TO DO!??" She screamed, raising her arm with the beer bottle.

Just as she was about to smash it on my head I quickly transform into buff Yoda. I grab her arm and slam her into a table. She yells in pain as I run over to Jeongyeon.

"Mommy are you ok?" I ask in a deep, manly voice. Jeongyeon stares at me in shock before slowly nodding her head. "I don't know if I'm just seeing things cause I'm drunk, but I think my child just turned into shredded Yoda.." I hear Jeongyeon say under her breath, causing me to chuckle.

Not long after that, Jihyo gets up and starts charging at me. I shove Jeongyeon behind me and punch Jihyo in the face. As she flies backwards into the wall, I pick up Jeongyeon and run. Soon, I make it out the house and find a van with that "Bunny hoe" in the driver's seat. I run towards the car and put Jeongyeon in the passenger seat and squeeze into my tiny car-seat.

"JEONGYEON WHAT HAPPENED!?" The "Bunny hoe" questions, gaining our attention.

"Well, my wife and I were drinking when she found out about you, so she started hitting me... Also, my kid, Tzuyu, turned into a buff Yoda." She replies, causing the "Bunny hoe" to jolt her head in my direction in shock. "YODA!!?!?!?!" She yells as I stare into her soul.

Jihyo then runs out of the house and notices us in the "Bunny hoe's" car. She starts speeding towards us causing everyone, except me, to panic. "HURRY UP AND DRIVE!!! GOOOOOOO!!!~~" Jeongyeon screams before the "Bunny hoe" finally steps on the gas and speeds off.

We then arrive at the "Bunny hoe's" house after driving for 30 seconds. We all get out of the car and enter her house, then being greeted by the smell of 10-year-old booty.

"Bitch, this place stinks." I say before turning back into my human form. "HEY, no bad words!" Jeongyeon yells. 

I look over to the "Bunny hoe" and notice she started crying, "S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry..." She apologizes with a little stutter.

After standing there for a few minutes, 5 other children start running towards me. Just as I was about to turn into buff Yoda, a small one pulls my hair and drags me.

"Awww, Chaeyoung likes you uwuwuwuwu!" The "Bunny hoe" says as Jeongyeon takes her phone out to record.

"Hehe, she's balding." One of them who looks like a penguin points out. I look on the floor and notice that Chaeyoung shit had been pulling my hair out. I quickly grab her arm and pull her to a stop.

Suddenly I hear one of them gasp, "OMG SHES ABOUT TO KISS CHAENG!!!" The Shiba Inu looking one screams, causing everyone's head to jolt in our direction.

I stare into Chaeyeong's eyes, as she does the same for mine. I slowly lean in for the kiss, shocking her but she soon does the same, ending up in our lips to crash together like the waves crashing into the shore. Everyone starts screaming, and Jeongyeon starts bawling her eyes out as me and Chaeyoung start aggressively making out.

We soon finish our make-out session, making me believe that living here might not be so bad. I then gasp as Chaeyoung gets on one knee and opens a fancy, little box with a diamond ring inside it.

"Random 5-year-old that just ran in with my mommy and a bloody lady, will you marry me?" She proposes beautifully, and I start shedding a few tears.

"YES, YES, YES, ONE HUNDRED TIMES YES!!!" I yell happily before she slides the shiny ring onto my short, stubby fingers. I pull her off the floor and kiss her passionately. Everyone around us starts clapping while crying.

"I can't believe my 5-year-old is marrying your 5-year-old." The "Bunny hoe" says as she sheds a tear, Jeongyeon nods her head in agreement. They're obviously happy for me and my new fiancé! 

Me and Chaeyoung then leave the house and steal a random pink Lamborghini. I buckle up before speeding into the sunset with Chaeyoung.

We then lived happily ever with everyone except Jihyo :).